Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Night Noon

TAG: Lancer "Deadlock" Inek Lancer "Deadlock" Inek

Sunyia played it over in her mind. For her very short life all she had known is The Sisterhood. Now she was in exile, left to survive on her own.
As she sat on a rail car she playes it over in her memory…

The Night Mother swirlee hee hands over The Sacred Bush and the Sisters in their Scarlet all gather in a circle.
“Step forth Sunyia! One who has proven herself worthy to lead us.”
Sunyia stepped forth, ahe had dreaded this day. For so many years she had lived a double life, the duriful Nightsister and in secret a woman who yearned for flesh. She had kept her romances secret, but she suspected The Night Mother knew and yet she still wanted her to take the mantel. Was it perhaps her aim with this high honor to curb her lust? To expiate her sin? The problem is Sunyia’s hypocrisy only went so far. As she stepped near the Sacred Bush, she removed her hood, tears streaming down her pale cheeks.
“I cannot accept this honor Night Mother.”
The Night Mother frowned,
“If this is about your.. you are forgiven.”
Sunyia shook her head,
“Its more than that. I realize I have desires and though I may try to deny them, they cannot be swept away like the sands. I am sorry.. I cannot recieve The Mantle.”
The Night Mother sighed,
“Then you leave me no choice. Sister Sunyia is forthwith exiled from The Order of the Sacred Bush. She has broken her vows.. and is not to be acknowledged from this day forward.”
The Sisters began to turn their backs, The Night Mother being last. Sunyia’s chest shook as she sobbed and walked off. Her whole world was gone.

Returning from memory to the train, she saw many passengers readying to exit the glass doors as the com chimed, “Station 5, Arriving at Station 5.”
She looked at the glowing screens on the cieling that showed the routes. She wasn’t in a hurry to get anywhere, just the hope that sooner or later The Magicks would guide hef to her new life…

"Spare any change?"

django12.jpg

A Duros family of four walked past a man sitting at the entrance of the train station. His dirtied hand wiggled the rusted can that was half full of credits. The mother and father stared down at him with his scraggily black beard and his blood red eyes. Their eyes were filled with sympathy for the man but were visibly uncomfortable by his appearance. Lance forced a smile at the two children who hid behind their parents. "Help a veteran get a warm meal at the shelter."

"Dad," the boy whispered. "The man looks very hungry. I think we should help him."

"Yeah," the girl added clinging onto her doll. "We should do something."

"Of course," the Dad flicked a credit into Lance's can and gave him a curt nod. "Take of yourself," he said, and his family quickly hurried off.

Lance looked inside of the can about 150 credits. 50 off a typical meal at the shelter, fracking Kabal government mindless spending caused the inflation on the planet. Now everything is expensive now and days, he looked up and saw a young woman trudging along the train station a sad look creasing her face. Lance wondered what her story was but it couldn't be more typical than Lance's that was for sure.

Sunyia Sunyia

The Night Sister had gotten off at the station and walked over to a cart selling food, some noodles and meat that needed a knife. She laid some credits on the kiosk as a Droid poured the noodles into a bowl, the steamy broth’s warmth rising to her face as she sat down at a bench.

Sunyia thought over all that had transpired since she left Tatooine. Hee whole life was wrapped up in The Coven, and now she was a wayfarer looking for a new life. She could not bring herself to remove the scarlet of The Sacred Bush. As she sat there she noticed the families, a kid who was so cheerful. Then her eyes caught a man who was begging. He was a dark and robust type, someone who clearly had a past and who fought every day for life. Moved Sunyia walked over to him with heels noodle dish and offered it.
Hello, you look hungry. Please take this.”
She offered the bowl to him. He was a stranger and Night Mother would have urged her to keep her distance. But Sunyia believed in kindness, even if it cost you. What was the point of power if you acted like a heartless barbarian? It would be better for a tender hearted Bantha to rule in the circumstances of some of the lords she had seen.

Standing there with the dish, she thought about how a woman had bought her a meal. She had decided to pay it forward, to sow some good in a very dark galaxy. She was no Jedi, in fact she had fought them in her zealotry. But she admired their aspiration of “serving others.” So that made her a Ex-Night Sister practicing Jedism, how novel and probably heretical.

Last edited:
Lancer looked at the food and smiled, he looked at the woman who showed him kindness only to see her...... exposed chest. Clearly this woman didn't care much for modesty. Not that Lance minded. "You're very kind," Lance said taking the bowl from her. "I guess can use the creds I received to rent out a room for tonight."

Thankfully, the homeless shelters prices weren't too outrageous and Lancer can spend the night there while he figured out how to get out of this planet. "Thank you," Lancer said bowing his head and began to eat the noodles with gusto. "May I know your name kind soul?"

Sunyia Sunyia

He took the soup and she decided to set beside him when he asked her name.

My name is Sunyia.

As she spoke a Twi’lek man passed with two Duros, he turned lookingn at the rather scantly clade Nightsister.

“My my.. what do we have here boys? Talk about a knock out?”

The Male Twi’lek’s lekku was wrapped around his neck, some rubber googles dangling on his forehead. The two blue skinned Duros with their red eyes and black five galon hats stood beside the Boss.

“I am Tachuta Sar, I look for all things exotic. And a Nightsister of Dathomir is exotic.”

Sunyia felt really uncomfortable, she inched towards Lancer’s side, she did not like being looked at by this Twi’lek like she was some piece of meat, not being described like some kind of jewel or pet species to sell. The Witch began to summon the fire of the Magicks to her palm, a soft glow of green that had not immolated that she covered by placing her hand on the ground. She looked to Lancer, she had fought Force Users and a Mando on Tatooine, but that was with her Sisters, moving like a pack. Here she was alone save for perhaps the Man beside her who may be able to help her with these predators.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom