Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Sept

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
transmetropolitan-spider_00400225.jpg

NAME: Still Nick Sept.
FACTION: Former Republic Senator. Current angry ghost.
RANK: Did I get a posthumous promotion? Not gonna lie, hard to get holo-net access post mortem.
SPECIES: A werid mix of force ghost and smoke demon. The answer to your next question is "The right ewok at the wrong time made all the difference."
AGE: Still looks like he's in his forties, despite dying at the age of 23. Frickin' clone stuff.
SEX: Male.
HEIGHT: 5'8" or so.
WEIGHT: Errr, ephemeral.
EYES: My eyes don't show up on my face or my reflection. I guess I forgot what they looked like.
HAIR: I'm afraid I've run out.
SKIN: Pale.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yeah, a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

+ Already dead: Pretty hard to shut down a ghost.
+ It's so much easier now: His perception of the force has strengthened since being freed from the issues of material things, including his body, and his cybernetics.
+ You stay here, I'll go home: His new form can turn into a puff of smoke and get the hell out of dodge, or jsut vanish completely into the force for a while.
+ Cunning, yet brutal: Senator, commander, trooper, maniac, terrorist, cirminal, he's done quite a bit and is trained quite well in most of it.
+ Intimidating: You'd be surprised how easy it is to scare the hell out of people as a ghost.
= Perpetually a jerk: While some people find his sarcasm endearing, his morbid personality can be abrasive to others.
= Well, obviously I overheard: He seems to have a knack for dealing in information now a days.
= I'm not lost on the irony: He still smokes, and seems to be addicted, although there are no logner any adverse effects.
- Even Death itself may die: He is certain a sufficiently skilled forcer-wileder could either destroy or banish him.
- Shut up, voices in my head: He may no longer be a battle-stim addict, but he's still paranoid, and now he's sort of bound to a smoke demon.
- Damn little hairball: His grudge agaistn Warok the Defiler is substantial, and may blind him to reasonable decisions. Killing a guy leaves him spiteful, go figure.
- Well, can't use those channels: The money, power, and connections afforded to him in his past life aren't all that useful anymore, on account of the whole dying thing.
- Have to remain sort of a thing: He can't stay solid all the time. He can keep it up for about three hours if really focuses.

APPEARANCE:

When he's not a pile of grey, smoggy clouds, Nick takes his pre-cyborg form, albeit a more aged version. His whole body seems slightly too angular, his movements strange, and he seems to walks as if he's floating more than standing. His eyes always seem to be either blank voids, or pin-pricks of colored light, having neither the body nor memory of them. In stead of scars, he is now covered in tattoos, frequently dressed in black, but while still displaying a decent amount of skin, for reasons all his own.

BIOGRAPHY:

Kileld brutally by [member="Warok the Defiler"], the dark magicks and toxic plagues combined with Septs' own stubbornness and will in the force to produce a new form. Made form the smoke demon that tried to rip him apart, bound by infernal reanimation spells, the strange, wild ghost of Nick Sept now wanders the galaxy, free of the Republic, free of this insanity, and now prepared to embrace the new chaos that dawns upon the horizon.

Or, maybe he's just wandering about to be jerk to people who ticked him off when he was alive. Who knows?

SHIP:

Yeah, let the dead guy drive. That's a plan.

KILLS:

You mean, aside from myself? No idea. I stabbed that Warok guy pretty hard, though.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

What would I do with the money? Buy a bigger casket? Find my old body?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom