Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nicair's Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicair’s Beskar’gam

[SIZE=14.6667px]Image Source: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4ltKUsJtja4/VLk47vKTFXI/AAAAAAAAEKU/_PSGd_QZaH4/s1600/10628492_1603424119887234_6551578476060595037_n.jpg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Intent: To provide Nicair with his own personal set of beskar’gam[/SIZE]

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Nicair Claden
Model: Not Applicable
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: Yes

• All aesthetics are Modular.
Production: Unique
Material: Mandalorian Iron, Duraplast, Armorweave, Electronics, Terentatek leather

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 20 Kilograms
Quality:

• Plates: 10

• Armorweave: 7

• Leather (Terentatek): 4
Special Features:

• Wampa horns on helmet (Ignore the funky horns in the source picture)

• Minor Stealth (Scanner Proof when Idle)

• EMP/Ion Resistant Helmet

• Lightsaber resistance: Crafted from beskar

• Force resistance: Areas covered in Terentatek leather
Armor
Helmet
Back Plate
Wrists
Shoulders
Knees

• Beskar plates (for harder hitting knee strikes)
Boots
Combat Harness
[SIZE=14.6667px]Strengths[/SIZE]

• Lightsaber resistant: Where there is metal there is beskar

• Force resistant: Terentatek leather provides some defence against force powers
    -Force crush: Inneffective where there's leather
    -Force push: Not nearly as effective but still has merit, armor not covered with leather
    -Force choke: Cloak wraps around neck

[SIZE=14.6667px]Weaknesses[/SIZE]

• Heavy: As is the norm with Mandalorian armor, this set is heavy, requiring the user to be in peak physical condition to move quickly

• Limited Ammunition: His wrist attachments have little ammo or are a one use item
DESCRIPTION
Nicair spent months, almost a full standard year salvaging necessary pieces and forging his armor. Most of the work was finding a smith who still practiced the old ways of beskar forging. If he was going to devote the time to it, he was going to do it right. He had always been obsessed with achieving the highest challenge he could, largely brought about by his upbringing. This armor was no different. He made sure that the simple crafting of it meant something to him, and being largely what some label a “sociopath” meant that not much actually had meaning to the man. He put his sweat and blood (From when he accidentally smashed his finger in a hammer strike. Yeah, the finger was pretty much shattered) into the smithing and sought out the witches of Dathomir for the alchemy necessary to imbue the Terentatek leather with some measure of force resistance.

The armor is laden with trophies taken from numerous kills, the leather, the horns, and multiple more pieces. It is described as being almost savage in appearance. Needless to say, his armor is one of his most prized possessions and he’s rarely seen without it.

REFERENCES

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Braith Achlys said:
What kind of defense from force powers would this provide?
While it is my understanding that terentatek hide is force resistant, it never outright says to what powers and to what extent is usual. So in my mind it makes sense that something like Force Crush wouldn't work where there's leather and force push might not be as effective as the armor isn't covered with the stuff. If my explanation works I was considering modeling after the picture and putting a leather kama around his waist because I can just see somewhere along the line him getting a force induced hernia. I admit I'm not really up to date on what people are doing with the force now. Best to be prepared.

[member="Nicair Claden"]
Just an example of what should and shouldn't effect the person (or where) who is wearing this is all I need. Your example of the force crush/push stuff is what I'm looking for.

Just throw a small blurb into the description explaining that and you will be good for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom