OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Mass produce luxury yacht for civilian use
- Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YVQ3
[*]Canon Link: N/A
[*]Restricted Missions: N/A
[*]Primary Source: Space Yacht
- Manufacturer: HSCS & Zayne Industries
- Model: NH-CV-1
- Affiliation: Open Market
- Production: Mass-Produced
- Ballistic impregnated glass
- Ferrocarbon Frame
- Classification: Personal/Civilian Transport
Length: 63 meters
- Width: 4(thinnest) 11(thickest) meters
- Height: 10 meters
[*]Crew: Minimum (1 pilot) Optimal (1 pilot 1 other crew member -waiter, maind etc-)
[*]Manoeuvrability Rating: Average
[*]Speed Rating: High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: 1
[*]Passenger Capacity: 10 (comfortably) 20 (Snug) 30 (cramped)
[*]Cargo Capacity: Average 100kg
[*]Cost: 200'000 credits new 100'000 used
- Internal compressor
- Communications System
- Distress Beacons
- Artificial Gravity Generator
- 1xFEF-1-"Energy Shield"
- 2x ZI-H309Blast Door (for air lock)
- 1xFAS-3 "Navigation Computer"
- 1xFAS-4 "Life Support"
- 2xSJAS 210 sublight ion engine
- Solar sail to run of star solar arrays and reduce fuel consumption
- Large lounge room
- Rear air lock
- Forward storage room+ Crew Cabin
- Entertainment room (sabac table, bar or dancing pole)
- Kitchen (Below cockpit)
- 4xCabins with queen size beds
- 2xBathroom (with showers)
- Spar/Jacuzzi room
- In style: Flashy looking, with a luxury interior, the NH-CV is a good mix between fashion, comfortably as well as practicality
- Speedy: Fast speed, good engine power and maneuverability means the yacht is capable of getting from A to B with not much difficulty.
- Non-combat: As with other CV models (Civilian Vehicles) made by HCLI the NH-SCV-1 has no real combat capability besides the shielding, which is mainly to protect against space debre and other minor threats.
With HLCS branching off into the civil market the sister company HSCS has begun to do the same, setting out the firs produce a space yacht for those wealthy enough to afford one. The NH-SCY-1 aims to combine affordably, comfort and practical use all into one, having a sleek fast design that looks nice, with a large upper party deck but also snug cabins below with enough room for 10 people (including 3 crew).
Over all (when compared to other yachts) the NH-SCV-1 is a balanced ship for those looking to ride in style, parties in the stars, to look cool or just spend a small fortune on for fun.