Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFU and Fleeters

J3C0

J
Okay guys, I've been planning this for a while, but now I'm on vacation and i have plenty of time to do things.

It's time we got rid of our aging NPC Admirality, the aging men who use favoritism and money to bribe their way into the upper reaches of the One Sith command structure. It's time for the NFU to strut their stuff and show their strength.

It's time to overhaul the system and establish Fleet Command.

Through subterfuge, direct action, and perhaps a few poisonings Boan Rein and whomever will join her will begin a campaign against the current NPC leadership that heads the One Sith Navy. This plan was set into place by [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] and myself. I would like to begin enacting it.

If you're interested, and you would like to help me on my journey then post here. Eventually this will lead to the establishment of One Sith Fleet Command over Anaxes, a place for the Navy to Coordiante, gather, and begin planning new assaults on the Republic.

J3C0

J
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
Thats why I said and NFU! Love to have you aboard.

[member="Hans Vaiden"]
Great!

[member="Silara Kuhn"]
I'm sure you're a very busy woman anyway.

[member="Boan Rein"]

I really, really like this idea. A month back someone wanted to get the Navy in shape like what you have planned...but I think they gave up since there wasn't any active PC in it. Now I think he left the OS or site.

J3C0

J
[member="Tmoxin Temi"] @XoChitl @Hans Vaiden

It's up!

Any NFU is welcome to join, we'll find something for you to do even if you're just a Stormtrooper Private!

Sith...please be weary of joining, this is really more for NFU.

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Ferus"]

If he is willing to join the OS Navy then yes thats perfectly fine! You could post here and ask to command your own Squad/Regiment or whatever suits the characters!

[member="James Gabriel"]

It is highly unlikely Mercenaries would be present at this meeting. However when the dust settles and FLEETCOM is operational we can revisit this as Boan does make liberal use of hired guns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom