Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

I've been out of the loop for a little while. What's been done? Do we have a objective on where we want to be as a faction? And are there past dominions that have no been completed?

Zhar.

While the planet itself is uninhabitable, we can stretch out objectives across its moons. We could establish an Obsidian Praxeum alongside the Hidden Jedi Temple, clear out some rogues/rebels who have arisen in the wake of the CIS absence, etc.

Plus, it puts us in a strategic position.

#Encircle2015

Anesia Jy'Vun said:
I've been out of the loop for a little while. What's been done? Do we have a objective on where we want to be as a faction? And are there past dominions that have no been completed?
Let's see:

Reformed the obsidian order around a tech using core.
The site event sent half of our people to the Netherworld and we lost 2/3rds of our territory.
We retook zenith prime, tatooine and bothawui.
The businesses have been rebuilding and strengthening their hold on the region: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52977-welcome-to-the-new-age-aca-aftermath-thread-open-to-business-owners/page-3
We've been at war with the rebel alliance, who've taken geonosis and held it against an attack.

EmKay

[member="Phade"], I honestly have no idea. Dev Thread Dominions aren't unheard of, but with the recent rule changes, I can't be sure.

Raziel said:
Any story ideas?
[member="Raziel"]

The Techno Union vs. the Retail Caucus - two powerful corporate conglomerates vying for political and economic control of the post-netherworld Outer Rim and Wild Space. The Caucus isn't necessarily malevolent, inept, or insane... They're just not us, and they'll have to be displaced one planet at a time if the Techno Union wants to become the preeminent economic powerhouse in our little sector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom