Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Website: New Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've realized that this board, and the Vbulletin software, just isn't cutting it, both administratively and as a user. So, with that said, for the last week I've been working with a tech on illustrating a new iteration of the board - better software, a better design, and overall, a better, more modern user experience. This will include:

-Factions will come back, and be better than ever.
-The wiki system will go away.
-Improved Blogs & Galleries for the user.
-A better, more managed Characters option that allows an endless creation of characters without the hassle of making new accounts.
-More involved social options, including a new robust Friend system, messaging and notification system.
-A evolved timeline. I'm getting rid of the Republic vs Empire atmosphere, and allowing tons of freedom for the role-players to warp the Galaxy as they wish.

With that said, we should see this new layout within the week, at the latest by the weekend after this upcoming one. I'm trying to perfect the code before it's implemented.

Should be fun! Keep up the roleplays, and start to plan out what your factions want to be. Should be here soon.

Okay so we're up and running.
A lot of things to cover real quick, and I'll get to them later, but...
Something went awry with the avatars converting over to the new board format. You'll have to upload your avatars again - but thankfully, this time, the uploading works.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom