Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Weapons

AZA'ZOTH, FRINGE TERRITORY

"There it is. Aza'Zoth. A hellworld, to say the least, and the former residence of Val'Ryss Zankarr, one of the original Dark Jedi. There's a forge on this planet, the Dark Forge, that produces the most tainted and corrupted of weapons, that channels the Dark Side like no other forge does. And yours truly happens to be a member of the group who runs this planet. Shall we?"

The shuttle began to land on the tainted world, and already Circe was beginning to enjoy the corruption. "Mmm... This is going to be fun. Perhaps we can taint the Dark Altar even further."

@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte was always hungry for power and influence. Whether she liked to believe it or not, the Dark Side had slowly had its way with her psyche and influenced her with thoughts of greed and angst. Despite the constant tug of influential force inside of her soul, she was also an avid collector of artifacts and trinkets. Her own personal starfighter collection numbered over ten and included some of the strongest fighters in the entire galaxy. She had ships, speeders, walkers and all manner of highly customized guns adorned in lavish and expensive adornments. She had copies of the tablets of Tund, the crystal of the first saber of the most powerful Mnenchei queen to exist, even armor and shapers of the Vong. One thing she did not possess were swords and ancient weapons. There was one such kind of blade to exist, long before the advent of lightsabers and blasters. It was the ancient and powerful Sith Sword, a design as old as time and repeated frequently before the mastery of technology. Ashelotte wanted one... but as with everything she wanted, it would only suffice a cut above the rest.
"Yes, perhaps. Circe, my love, where are we going? What's it like Aza'zoth?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Aza'Zoth is a dead and desolate place. It is a world of darkness, of corruption and utter tainting. Those of the Dark Side call it beautiful. Those of the Light are slowly driven to darkness by its virile potency. The taint of this world is strong, and that is why I have come here with you. You will forge the weapon at the most corrupt foundry of all the galaxy."

Smiling, she gave her lover a terribly passionate kiss as the two stepped down from the shuttle.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Then it is fortunate I am neither," Ashelotte said after welcomingly accepting the kiss. "I just want something new for the collection... for the legacy. It needs not be so extreme."
Ashelotte didn't need anything extravagant, that much was true, but she appreciated sparing no expense, be it monetary or physically. She placed a repulsorlift hand truck under a crate full of Vonduun crab shell containers, shaping tools and plenty of ores. Presumably the forge would have to handle the rest of the work.
"So does this place have the proper equipment for, ya know, crafting such things? We have the materials, but aside from that we don't have many tools."

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"The Forge will give us what we need." She sighed, not entirely sure how the foundry itself was utilized. She herself wasn't a fan of forging swords and whatnot, but she knew that the best option would be for her to do a good chunk of the work, especially considering Ashelotte's current condition.

"How do you feel, darling?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte sensed her lover's concern. Her hands gently eased up on the grips of the repulsorlift and placed them in Circe's own.
"I feel fine, my love. So where is this forge, I'd really like to see it soon!"
The planet looked like kark but this Dark Forge sounded like quite a sight indeed! In her mind, at least, she pictured it to be a great marble and stone citadel much like the Mnenchei's own, sprawling with aqueducts of lava and pits of great fire.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

It was a lot more evil than that. Smiling, Circe gave Ashelotte a kiss as the two women entered the building, the ancient, corrupted device burning with an infernal flame of utter darkness. "Mmm... It burns darkly. Just like you and I.But you know, Aynea, I know exactly what we need to do - to use this altar, we need one thing. A sacrifice of darkness on the Dark Altar. And I know exactly what to do."

She smiled, moving over to an altar that was solid black.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte wasn't sure what she sensed of more; the harmless lie or the perversion.
Well... at least it's big and fiersome, but it's not quite what I imagined. You want to kark on it, don't you? Why do I feel like that's somehow not in the manual...." Ashelotte giggled. "Babe," she ran her hand over Circe's collar bone from behind, resting her head on the woman's shoulder, "Why don't you ever focus on work before play?"
Ashelotte moved over towards the crate. With the flick of a few seals, the lid pried open. From it, the foxy woman drew forth an odd plasteel container.
"Tell me; do you even know how to forge a blade?" she jested.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Oy, I take offense to that... But yes, that's an example of a sacrifice. It only accepts truly dark and tainted things." She smiled, doffing her attire. "No one else is here, after all... Yes, I do know how to forge a blade, darling, but it hazard utterly been a while. And I've never worked with Vong tech."

She smiled, very pleased with herself as she gave a soft grin. "This is going to be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom