Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Topics faction subforum

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Hello!

I took a glance to see if this had been addressed but couldn't find anything so anywho.

The Galactic Empire faction's New Member Introductions sub forum has an ongoing bug where whenever a member posts their "introduction" topic it shows up on the Recent Topics feed on the sites main page.

Now since I still have 'faction' admin controls I've looked through all the options available to me and haven't found a means to fix this from these topics being displayed. Not that I don't mind that other people come and say hi and welcome but it is a bit awkward when we have peeps making their intro to the faction but are being received as though they are new to the site... aheh

I greatly appreciate the support!

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Captain Jordan"]

Hmmmmm It doesn't even appear in our navigation tab or the forums management tab.

So I cant even ascertain if there is an option to change it from public viewing.

Did one of your FA's add it in or was it added by a Member of Staff? If it was added by a member of Staff (An Admin specifically) then they may have used the ACP rather than your Factions CP, which opens it to the site rather than being specifically for your Faction. I'd recommend moving the topics for a moment, having that particular forum deleted, and remaking it through your Faction CP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom