Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Site, Seeking a Place to Roleplay

Hey everyone,

I've only recently joined the site today, and I'm looking to get started. My character is a member of the One Sith as of now, but he's not not technically being taught. If anyone can help me find my way around, find somewhere to join in on Roleplay, or even help me in training, it would be gladly appreciated. I myself have been roleplaying now for about six years, starting back in middle school. I'm currently eighteen, just graduated high school, and have a job that I tend to work full time for.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here is a link to my character profile:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67979-vaulkhar/#entry1012414

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for here.

When you join the One Sith faction, either post in the "New Members" section or PM me, and I can give you a bunch of faction-relevant threads that ought to help you get started.

If you have any more questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom