Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum

Tellos

Hello everyone, I joined um recently as you can see. I'll get an avatar or such up but was looking for a hopefully good star wars rp open with lots of possibilities and fun and hoping this will be my place.

Welcome to the site. Im a bit new here myself but i'll try my best to answer your questions if you have any, and yes there are a lot of possibilities on this site so have fun. Hope to RP with you soon.

Tellos

well sure ok I was reading the rules yes I read those their useful things. I noticed theirs restrictions of some kind on force users I think which may make sense was gonna ask about that.

[member="Tellos"] Welcome to Chaos.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

You can also tag people to notify them you've replied by hitting the '@mention' button under their avatar, or typing their name with an '@' symbol in front of it. :)

Tellos

Mostly can you start with one or do they have to be earned? Either ways fine I just wanted to be sure of that before I dove in. Rules havint so far told me for sure.

[member="Tellos"]

If you are referring to ranks, you can only start at the bottom of the barrel with force users, be it either padawan or apprentice depending on which side of the whole debacle you choose to dabble into. The promotions to Knight and Master will have to be earned through proper activity with the faction, the board, and the approval of the Faction heads.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Tellos"] first welcome, and two personally it's better to start from the ground up especially for now with your Bio. if it dose help I advise reading a few people's Bio from both the padawan/acolyte to master/lord (not mine though it's not that good yet)

it's also good to think about where you would like your character to go, and be open to all possibilities that may come your way.

[member="Tellos"]

New person! Hooray! Welcome!

Onto your question: you can always create a Force User, whether they be your 1st or 101st (see [member="Cira"]'s list...it's insane!). That being said, your FU must be of a Padawan level, with their highest mastery of a Force Skill being "adept." However, if you have a Master on another SW site and you wanna bring them over here, all you need to do is notify the (head) admin(s) and provide links which show your achievement of that rank.

If you need any more questions, particularly about lore (like Purebloods or Chiss!) or plausible biographies for characters (like if you want a clone, for instance) feel free to shoot me a message and I shall assist you AMAP.

Tellos

Also to note I typically like having one force sensitive PC and one none. Cause sometimes having a normal person is fun too. So if I made one the other would follow before long to give me options. If thats ok?

Odysseus

And what he bravely thought, he nobly dared.
[member="Tellos"]
  1. Having another character is fine, and there is an option for it when you go to your Profile and click on Characters then Sub-Accounts.
  2. Always good to ask here on this thread, as most people will answer questions on your New Member thread. If someone offers to answer your questions, tag them when you reply with your question so they will be notified you've replied to them.
  3. We're in 830ish ABY. I'm not sure what exact year, as I can't find a topic anywhere from Staff that says which exact year, except for an old event that said 835ABY. That is eight-hundred years after the battle of Yavin, Luke Skywalker, Clone Wars, etc etc etc. So we're far into the future, but not much has changed in terms of technology and politics. Sith are still fighting Jedi, and everyone else is just gunning for a living.

Tellos

Thanks for all your guys help with my character up and now just seeking a master it's hopefully only a short wait to get into this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom