Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to RPing

Telani

Hello everyone, I'm a big Star Wars fan but I've never really Roleplayed before. That and I'm not used to this site yet. So I'm looking for a private RP with one or two partners that can get me started. What the RP is can be discussed between us. If you're interested, PM me.

Telani

Telani Telani Definitely get used to the site first. Once you've got the hang of how things work, the rest is a learning experience where you figure things out as you go. This place is a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Thank you very much, a few people have already offered to help me and are being very good at offering advice and guidance. Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it very much.

Telani Telani the best advice anyone can give you, is to use a few hours or a few days to browse through the site at your leisure, check some of the factions and contact some of the people through discord. Build your pre-rp history| character bio based on your choices after having done all the above (unless when you already have a clear vision).

If you're willing, my character IS looking for some... "partners" anyway

Acaleus Thorn Acaleus Thorn that offer also stands for those returning :p

Telani

Telani Telani the best advice anyone can give you, is to use a few hours or a few days to browse through the site at your leisure, check some of the factions and contact some of the people through discord. Build your pre-rp history| character bio based on your choices after having done all the above (unless when you already have a clear vision).

If you're willing, my character IS looking for some... "partners" anyway

Acaleus Thorn Acaleus Thorn that offer also stands for those returning :p

I very much appreciate your advice, and much of it has already been done. I'm still ironing out my understanding of the intricacies of the site though several people have been a big help in furthering my understanding. As far as my pre-RP history is concerned, I only have to be type it up and proofread.

I'd be most interested in seeing what kind of RP you and I can come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom