Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Threads and You

Hey guys!

So, I've just got a bit of infrastructure and admin notices for everyone today.

Anyone who knows us knows just how active and awesome the Silver Jedi Order is, and that's entirely down to all of you. Everyone's willingness to collaborate to tell stories, to build those bonds and connections that make the order thrive and have grown it into the amazing community we have today is breathtaking.

Sadly not everyone realises that, due to the structure of our forums and the age of the faction (I think we're the last faction standing that has so many sub-forums) we've tended to look inwards and do a lot of our posting in the faction forums.

So, I'm going to ask that moving forward if people could start any new threads in the general RP forums, the Open and Private Roleplaying and using the topic tag SJO where you feel it's appropriate. This will have a huge impact helping people to realise how active we are, which will, in turn, attract new and old writers to the faction giving us more people to write with and new cool stories to tell. By putting our threads out there in public we'll also help new writers who want to write a Jedi see there are options for them, and an active faction present that will support them.

To make it easy for everyone to keep track of the threads I've made two new changes. Firstly, in discord, there is a new channel #active-topics. Anyone who makes a new thread can leave it in there for people to jump into. Also please feel free to DM me or any member of the Admin team and we'll make an announcement in the discord to highlight the thread.

Secondly, I've created a new thread tracker here. Since this is a blog I can allow a number of people to edit it, in this case, all SJO staff will have that option, Admin and Creative Team. So if you don't see your thread up there please feel free to contact any of us and we'll put it up.

As always, thank you, all of you, for making this faction the amazing place that it is. If you have any question, concerns or ideas then please feel free to let us know.

~Asaraa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom