Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New things! New world!

Times had been quiet, enough that she had been focusing on her apprentices and taking care of business with the knights of commenor. However one apprentice had her attention currently ans she felt she needed to be treated to a day out something instead of training and fighting.

So stardust put together a sort of date, on commenor that ie since stardust was so busy with them. Taking in account the party stardust sent a message say she can wear flat bottom shoes instead of heels not wanting her to hurt herself, along with a place to meet her being the city square

Now she would wait
[member="Jade Isara"]

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
A date out on the town wasn't something she expected but should have given how her master operates and how hectic the times have been but she dressed for the occasion as she headed off to city square, She was very VERY happy not to have to wear heels cause if that was a stipulation shed throw them at her master very hard in the head. When she arrived to the square it wasn't that difficult to find [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] waiting for her there in all of her Emerald Beauty, She headed over to her and did a small bow

[member="Jade Isara"]

Stardust felt her approaching before she entered the square and turned once jade arrived as she bowed back with a smile on her face

I'm glad you could make it jade, I must apologize for being so busy but lets not focus on that, today is to just relax and enjoy one another company

She said motioning for her to follow, leading her down the market place area looking at the many different stalls selling a assortment of items

She didn't say much she wasn't much of a talker as she nodded at @Stardus Australis Skirae apologizing for being so busy but she understood that, She wasn't exactly having an abundance of free time herself now a days what with running her zoo and other matters as well, She followed her to the market place that was littered with various stalls that were selling all kinds of items some caught her eye others didn't but that didn't stop her from looking around and sticking around her master whose presence she enjoyed.

[member="Jade Isara"]

Stardust looked back to jade, she watched dhe eyeing a few things as she stopped and looked around before turning towards her with a smile on her face

see anything you like jade? Maybe we can get a closer look see what they are I'll even buy it if you like it

She looked around the kiosks before turning to [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] who looked at her with a smile that made her skin turn from the gold color to a reddish color that someone who has feelings for another gets when there in said persons presence, before she snapped herself back to reality and brushed some of her hair back before heading to a kiosk that had some bladed weapon pieces for those who want to custom build there own gear. The blades ranged from curved to straight long to short to jagged or serrated edges, the hilts varied from that for a double blade to even a chain to connect certain blades to its hilt to use as a ranged whip weapon. She looked around the kiosk as she started to pick a few pieces of her own she took one of the chained hilts that was a shiny chrome silver color and a curved scythe like blade that was equally shiny before she looked to Star.

I could make a interesting weapon with these if you wont mind...

Her reddish color skin was there again before turning to her gold color.

[member="Jade Isara"]

Stardust caught that blush, smiling down at her as she looked to the shop keeper then to the items avaible noting that he was likely new here given the fact the planet didnt specialize in weapons very often but however stardust knew that some people on imahalyan did take pride in their rather lavish and intricate dances involving blades

Her focus came back to jade as she looked at her selection and nodded gently taking them and looking them over for the quality before setting them down

of course I do not mind jade! I think youd make something befitting you, a very elegant and beautiful weapon

[member="Jade Isara"]

Stardust caught that blush, smiling down at her as she looked to the shop keeper then to the items avaible noting that he was likely new here given the fact the planet didnt specialize in weapons very often but however stardust knew that some people on imahalyan did take pride in their rather lavish and intricate dances involving blades

Her focus came back to jade as she looked at her selection and nodded gently taking them and looking them over for the quality before setting them down

of course I do not mind jade! I think youd make something befitting you, a very elegant and beautiful weapon

You would swear [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] was trying to make her redder then a strawberry because that only made her blush again even more then last time as she nodded at Stardusts comment she had a few ideas what she wanted to make with these items already soem she could make easily others might take more time depending but again she had a few ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom