Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Theme Background

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So this has actually been on my mind for a while. What if we had a Kamino cloning center background/theme? Something about it just screams appeal for me. It's clean. It's bright. It definitely fits the atmosphere, if not completely creating it. All these current backgrounds, while lovely, are all either dark or starkly contrasting.

Also, could we get the Villain - Red background back? I really liked using that one just as much if not more than Heroes - Blue.

Evasion Studios
[member="Nyxie"] The largest issue with any of these requests is actually finding the images. I would suggest offering up the images you're thinking up as possibilities, as that would be most helpful. Happy hunting. The background image size that would be needed is 2294x1080

Meanwhile I want to hijack this and suggest a "No Background" option. Personally I am not a great fan of pictures as backgrounds and would very much like if there was a simple color background or perhaps a plain slightly-darker-gray background or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom