Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tech Testing Thread

The primary Starfighter of the Commonwealth Navy is the Scythe-​1a. The Scythe​ is very large and heavily armed, by Starfighter standards. It also requires a crew of 4 to operate efficiently.

A new Starfighter designed for recon and scouting missions is being tested before being rolled out to the fleet, and the Surprise​ gets to be the guinea pigs!

So I need some pilots and engineers who are interested in being a part of a thread to test out the fleet's newest fighter: The X-22 ​Drexl​-class Starfighter.

Engineers will get to dig through the inside of the Drexl​, checking out all of its components, while pilots will run test flights to work out bugs and probably get themselves into trouble.

If you're not an engineer or a pilot but want to be involved, let me know! Either you can come up with an idea on how to be a part of it or I can help.

Who's in?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom