Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Senator looking for Threads

Leviticus Dol Amroth

L
As the name implies, I am looking for threads for my senator. He is the senator of had abbadon but hasn't attend any meetings of the senate (Current story since I just made him). A reclusive senator if you will who keeps to himself and governs his people alongside the planetary government. But he is now looking for any kind of contacts or even establishing connections with other senators. The thread can be about anything as I am not picky.

If anyone would like to come and roleplay, let me know down below.

Hey! Not sure if its what you're looking for but Damien Cross is the head of an exiled Arkanian noble family settled on Coruscant. He's deeply rooted in Galactic City's underworld so if you don't mind your connections being criminal then he'd love to have a Senator as an acquaintance. He is also the CEO of a business, an exporting corporation, though it is largely a front for his illicit dealings. So if you want to make contact with a business/criminal involved character then hit me back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom