Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW REPUBLIC ARMY UNIT! THE TETAN LEGIONS

REPUBLIC NEEDS YOU BRAVE SOLDIER TO JOIN ITS LEGIONS OF GLORY AND HEROES!
The Tetan Legions
Banner:
333yidh.jpg

Motto:
Until the Bright Sunrise and Onto a New Hope

Military Unit: Brigade

Military Unit Composition: Sons of Alderaan Battalion, The Golden Companions [more as updated]

Military Unit Structure: Infantry, Armored Infantry, Armored Mobile Infantry and Artillery

Introduction:
Named after their patron figure, the warrior Empress herself- Empress Teta, the Tetan Legions are a collection of Republican Military Battalions that have been collected together to form one of the Republic's most fearsome vanguard Brigade. Revolving around the recruitment and training grounds of the Deep Core, with particular bases set up on Empress Teta System, Alderaan and Coruscant, the Tetan Legions form one of the Republican Armies frontline vanguards. Its purpose is to act as a mobile fighting force that moves into the fight were its most thickest or dire. They are designed to punch holes into advancing enemy ranks or defensive positions in order to carve out a route to victory or safety for the military forces fighting with them. As their motto illustrates, the Tetan Legions when ordered to "charge" do so and do not retreat. As a result they usually take the brunt of the damage of a battle but they hold. As a Heavy Assault Vanguard this is their duty.

Military Composition Break Down: [Open for Joining]

BATTALIONS:

Sons of Alderaan (24th Alderaan-Coruscant Battalion)
Commanding Officers: [Coming Soon...]
Members: Makayla Shaw, Jester
Lead by a group of Alderaan Nobles turned soldiers, the 24th Alderaan Battalion brings together Alderaan's and Coruscant's finest in a bold and courageous company of heroes. The group although called Sons of Alderaan has many female members as well. Social status back on Alderaan whether prince, sons of senators, or common-folk holds no meaning in the 24th, everyone is family and comrade and should be treated with respect. Such is their motto. The Sons of Alderaan are the Heavy Infantry Company of the Tetan Legions. Strong, committed and tactical, they are the righteous blade of the Legion.

The Golden Company (39th Koros Major Battalion)
Commanding Officers: Iron Maiden (Colonel Vasiniya)
Members: [Coming Soon...]
The Golden Companions holds its roots back into the ages of the Old Republic during its formative years. Its first existence was as Empress Teta Companion Guard. It ancestors have fought in the Unification Wars, Great Hyperspace Wars, the Mandolorian Wars and countless others. The company was finally destroyed at the end of the Clone Wars. Now it has been reborn with a new purpose, with the memory of their ancestors behind them the new Golden Companions leads on to fight for the new Republic and their home Koros Major. The Golden Companions is called so due to the golden-yellow colour the shoulder armor of their trooper armor, and of the golden-white tunics commanders of the company wear over their armor. The Golden Companions is the wild and raw hammer of the Tetan Legions, ferocious, relentless and supremely proud. They act as the Armored Heavy Infantry of the Tetan Legion.

The 1st Battalion (73rd Republic Infantry)
Commanding Officers: Major Delila Castillon, Captain Anemone Nivalis
Members: [Coming Soon...]
[More soon...]

AUXILIARY DETACHMENTS:
[Coming Soon..]

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Are you with the Republic? Would you like to fight for them as a Trooper? Then sure go for it!~ Just choose the Company you wanna join!~ (BTW you don't have to be from Alderaan or Koros Major to join them. Its just their commanders are from those planets)

Agent Iron Maiden

A
GRANTED!~
Iron Maiden: "WELCOME TO HELL BOY!~ AND I'M ITS CAPTAIN!"
I look forward to kickin' ass together!~

BTW link me your character profile so I can add it to the member list!~

Makayla Shaw

M
I would like to join the Sons. I just have to finish my bio and I'll give it to you.

If that acceptable?

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
I always wondered why the Republic uses so much Alderaan iconography and references when the Republic doesn't even own Alderaan. :p

Nice idea, though.

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Welp I can put in under Sons of Alderaan as a member and you and makayla can control the unit together, and after you have RPed enough I can bump you up to Commanding Officer. The reason is I haven't seen your character in a military RP before, so after I get a feel for how he works and how he leads, I'll bump him up. I'm putting under Sons of Alderaan if that sounds cool for now.

Makayla Shaw

M
So we (Jesta and I) would be CO-Commanders by what you are saying right? @[member="Iron Maiden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom