Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Possible Firemane Operation

I imagine you all remember the Bando Gora. Terribly charming, Always Chaotic Evil sorts big on slaughter for the hell of it, human sacrifices to Chaos Gods, eating people and general nastiness. Much fun was had butchering them, up to OP's Gehenna Dominion where their homeworld was conquered and their city razed.

Some splinter groups got driven into the unknown regions, as the Fringe Dominion of the Hebrides shows. I think it would be fun to get a new antagonist for us to slaughter, gain XP and take their loot...I mean righteously save innocents from!

I have the perfect enemy: The Zerg. You heard that right, The Swarm is coming! Infested Siobhan Kerrigan will be the boss enemy! The only thing that can save us is...Awesome Redhead Power!

Ok...more seriously, as cool as that would be...there's a species of rather nasty critters hanging out in the unknown regions: The Klaxxi. Big, powerfully armoured spiders with an appetite for eating and enslaving people - have armies of subjugated slaves (like these guys, but lots of other people could serve them, maybe even Reaver remnants). With an exoskeleton that's really tough to crack, force telepathy and abilities similar to force cloak.

Originally created so that AE/TGE would have an NPC species to fight (I like to think they emulated OP with its Bando Gora plot because I'm vain that way!), but since they merged with Fringe they're sorta inactive. Now they're supposed to be in the unknown regions, but I figure some swarms could've migrated south during the upheavals and attract Firemane's attention. What with slaughtering people, settlements disappearing...eventually invading Kaeshana!

And, of course, they're busy making people into mincemeat in the unknown regions (they were mucking around on Csilla before TGE conquered it, now that the Atrisians lost the planet they might be there again etc.).

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Always trying to skimp on my pay. You still owe me from last time. And from when I had the patch Dells up!

For certain people, I can be persuaded....

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Anemone Nivalis"], @[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="HK-36"]

Maybe in the coming week we can get a thread up, perhaps on the weekend. Some colony planet in which Firemane is interested in falls silent, team that goes over to investigate finds people being herded...and lots of big hungry spiders eager to harvest them?

We shall call this poor planet...Eden Prime!

Ultimately Kaeshana shall be invaded!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Sounds good!

And if Kerrigan will be infested can I be her Abathur? :p I already have something on my face that vaguely resembles female genitalia.

HAHA. That made me laugh.

WE ARE THE SWARM!

On another note, just talked with Ashin. Our friendly neighbourhood Fringe is going to be fighting a war against the Sorcerers of Rhand, very mean darkside magi who like causing chaos and destruction. Since they're a fun opponent as well we might end up having both plotlines being linked, say give the Sorcerers a role in the Klaxxi expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom