Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New player!

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all. There's a lot here to look at!

EDIT: I joined the Beast Hunter's Guild faction, but am being told I don't have permission to access. Do I need to contact the faction owner?

[member="Jorzen Quank"] Welcome to Chaos!

I know Mrrew has been having some issues with permissions on the main page of the Hunter's Guild. Can you see any of the boards at all? (Also go on a hunt with me, it'll be fun and no one will get hurt I swear...)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Jorzen Quank"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and yes I'd contact the Faction owner - once you've joined up you SHOULD be able to access the Faction and boards. Drop them a message to see if there's an issue, or one of the Admin team here may be able to help. :)

Any other questions, just shout, and have fun out there!

PS: Don't go on a hunt alone with [member="Matsu Xiangu"] - she'll eat you alive once your back's turned....damn Sith Lords. :p

[member="Jorzen Quank"] - Welcome to Chaos and welcome to the Beast Hunter's Guild. :D It's great to see even members taking interest in the Guild. :p (I'm the Beast Hunter's Guild owner.)

You should be able to see all the other parts of the faction forum except the main front page- It's a glitch as far as I can tell- i've fiddled with the faction CP and I can't seem to figure it out. You can see everything still, though. :D

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
I can access the threads under the Faction board, so all set there.

Matsu, I'll be happy to go hunting with you, no matter what they all say, and Daxton, if I come across something interesting I'll give you a shout.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Now to actually fill out the Character Creation form.

Question: can I be Force Sensitive and advance without being a member of a Light or Dark Side faction? I'm thinking he's more like a Zeison Sha or Dathomiri, in that he has some Force powers centered around animals & monsters, but doesn't want to be a Jedi or a Sith, or not now at least.

[member="Jorzen Quank"] Absolutely. We have rogues, neutrals, dark jedi, and witches/dathomiris as well and you're not stuck with one once you pick. If something happens in his story and he suddenly goes Sith or Jedi that's a-okay.

Once you've got your character sheet set up and submitted, you can tag me in any hunt you want and we can figure it out. :)

Yes you can depends on where you want your story to go. There are a fair number of neutral force users outa no about the Galaxy. I could train you as well, well if you don't mind all those nasty mostly untrue rumors about me.

Welcome to the site.

I see that you are already getting questions answered for you. So I won't but in.

I can say this, [member="Daxton Bane"] is a good choice to do with if you want to play the lone ranger like character.

Cryax Bane said:
And watch out for [member="Zatten Black"]. He will literally crash your threads. Seriously, like come crashing through a window into them. ;)
I can testify to this. But I also can't complain too much. :p

Welcome to Chaos, [member="Jorzen Quank"]! Really great character, and I loved the bio.

[member="Jorzen Quank"]

Ave, my hunting friend...

Whatever rumors you've heard about me are wrong, except for

Cryax Bane said:
Seriously, like come crashing through a window into them. ;)
I totally claim credit for that. In all shapes and forms.

Also, if we ever have a thread in a certain cantina on Nar Shaddaa's Promenade, you'll see me jumping off balconies.

My alts are equally theatrical. Especially my magnificent Cross Ikon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom