Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New player with old talent

Greetings everyone....

I just came across your forum and wanted to join in. I have over 12 years of gaming experience and currently actively run 2 sessions as a GM at my place of employment. :) If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

-The AntiPsycho

Thanks everyone. I have been used to the old West End Games D6 system, and if I recall, I don't see anyone's characters using any D6 or D20 system. So is this a strictly role playing only concept? How are outcomes decided? I'm sure I should read some FAQ section....just haven't gotten around to it.

[member="antipsycho"]

Outcomes are usually solved by the individual. If you think your character can't dodge or block or any number of things, then Rp he doesn't. It's all about an honour system, you play fairly and respect your fellow player. So when attacking someone, you write that you attempt to do it, and not outright do it, therefore giving them the opportunity to defend themselves. Example;

Gaius fired off a salvo of slugs at antipyscho, attempting to blast him into oblivion.

Most impressive then. So, basically, in essence...I'd end up either giving my target a chance to decide how successful/unsuccessful I am, and vice versa. Cool...so if I understand it correctly...a possible response to the above could be:

Lord Gaius watches as four slugs whiz past his target's head, but grins as his last two hit their marks. He smiles, seeing the AntiPsycho attempt to dodge the shots, only to have one shred his left shoulder, while the last shot slices through the leather armor, entering his right thigh and lodging itself in the femur. AntiPsycho struggles to stand, as he feels his life force slowly fading away. In a sudden fit of rage and defiance, he lifts up his hand, gripping his blaster pistol, and squeezes off 2 shots at Lord Gaius...and then falls to the ground, unconsious.

Lord Gaius said:
[member="antipsycho"]

Yeup, that is pretty much it. Nice writing.
I try. :cool: Like I said, I have quite a few years of experience. I just now have to post my character, and then write my RP in a way that allows him to do what he pleases...AND allow him to face those negative (and every once in a blue moon, positive) consequences. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom