Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Patrol, New Partners

35SWS.jpg

Bogden System, Inner Rim, MC80a Star Cruiser “Elpis”
Tag: Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos
Inside the ever busy hangar bay droid workers and engineers went about their tasks all around them. Sparks flew and metal screeched with electric beeps and multiple voices all speaking at once in a chaotic symphony.

In the midst of it, a young Sullutan in an alliance flight suit stood alongside the A-Wing. She read from a data pad while an orange striped astromech was on the nose of the craft, doing some maintenance work. Su Rov sighed before her droid beeped and chirped a report.

Without looking up and still reading she said.

"You're right Tin we were off a few degrees in that test run."

The mech quickly chirped back finally causing Su to look up and smile. "Indeed I'm glad this new version of the A-Wing allows us to fly together. We're a team after all."

At that comment Tin whistle that projected agreement with the pilot. The latter chuckled as the intercom loudly announced the latest meal for dinner. Su's stomach growled in response much to her mid embarrassment. Tin then made a new remark in droidspeak to which Su waved it off with her right hand.

"I'll be fine for now. Food can wait."

<You seem to be in good spirits Kaul.> R5 whirred while he rolled alongside Kaul bobbing his head back and forth listening to the music that was playing in his ear pods. <Let me guess, you're thinking about the girl that you only known for a day?>

"You're a mind reader R5," Kaul chuckled at his Droid Companion while he stared at the picture of Neli Neli . "Even though we've only hit it off in one day, we managed to forge a lifelong connection to the point where SHE was the one who suggested to me to take the picture."

<So, the 'Casanova' finally scored?> R5 beeped sarcastically while they headed to the hangar. <Or has this Neli dated you out of pity?>

"You weren't there ya bucket of bolts!" Kaul laughed as he continued to jam to the music. "If you were you would definitely see the sparks that was flying between the two of us!"

<Is it because she used her taser on you?> R5 whirred.

"Oh what do you know?" Kaul stuck his tongue out to R5. "Point is I got myself girlfriend who already cares for my safety. Can you say the same?"

<No, because Droids can't love> R5 beeped. <It's a good thing too, we can be focused on our tasks rather than goofing off>

"You're no fun," Kaul arrived at the hangar of the Star Cruiser: Elps and saw his flight partner: Su Rov Su Rov . It was supposed to be a boring and typical flight patrol nothing special. "Hey!" Kaul called out. "You my partner? Let's get this show on the road yeah? The corps ain't paying us to stand around! If they did, I wouldn't even be here."

Last edited:
Tag: Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos

Upon hearing the boisterous voice Su turned around. Glancing up and down at the newly arrived human with his astromech in tow. When his words sank in, Su had to fight the urge to sigh. Technically Kaul Emos outranked her but she can tell he didn't take it too seriously and that was concerning Su's hard working point of view. Still they were assigned as partners now so it was best to get used to it.

She nodded back. "Uh…yes LT. We were just finishing up."

Tin chirped and beeped as he rolled himself to the back of the A-Wing to get into the socket. Turning off the datapad and putting it up Su Rov went over and climbed up the support ladder and got inside the cockpit. A pair of the engineers took the ladder and rolled it away. While still a bit uncertain about Kaul the Sullustan was glad to be flying again. Even if it is just a routine patrol.

Glancing back to her partner she said.

"Ready when you are."

With that the pilot began to do a systems check from the console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom