Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion New Origin Story For A Very Old Toon

I first made this character back in 2003 on a site called Star Wars Chicks. She was my first ever rpg character. I was young and eager to play so I threw something together quickly. Her old story involves an abusive family, incest, battling for a kingdom... it’s really just a game of thrones story as told by a fourteen year old girl. Eww

I am hopeful that I am a better writer now so I think she should be reinvented to be a better character. I am looking for people to bounce ideas off of. We can do it here or on Discord.

Idea #1: I like X-Men
I had toyed with this idea before as a faction but there wasn’t a ton of interest. I could make it into her origin story though. Basically she was a non-Force user who was experimented on and was mutated to be given the Force.

Idea #2: More of the Same but less twisted?
So in this idea I keep her family but instead of them being abusive cult members I make them something else. Zygerian slavers or something. Or maybe just happy people and she left to start her life in the galaxy.

I made an open thread. She’s going to wander where the galaxy takes her.

I also updated her origin story and was able to tweak it to work in this galaxy. Thank you so much to those that messaged me and bounced ideas around! This character is one I’ve been trying so hard to have here and I am so happy I was able to get some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom