Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NFU

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
Well, not too sure why Anora would have a price on her head -quite- yet, but I'm sure we can think of something

[member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]
Oh, I don't see why not. What were you looking to raid?

The only "condition" I would set for such fun and games, would be that it at least -start- on Corellia...given the conditions/strings attached to her military service.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Anora Selani"]

Hey there. Welcome to the sans-Force club. Don't know what you're up for, but I'm available for some casual RP whenever.

And I guess I missed your intro thread, so welcome!

[member="Anora Selani"]

Mabye I could attack a smaller settlement on Corellia, and raid it. From their you could try to stop me, we could see where it goes from there :).

[member="Beowoof"]
These things happen, and I'd be glad to write with you!

I'm sure we could work something out along those lines. :)

Fair enough. Though you'll get better, it just takes practice like any other skill, as it's just creative writing. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Anora Selani"]
Well we have an open thread going on in Corellia right now called Small Ripple In A Large Pond,

Basically, HK's recruiting people to work with his mercenary company the Iron Company, but the fun part about it is, you can be just a temporary merc with them, a freelancer, so you get to pick and choose which battles you join, you get your paycheck, you go on your way, and I'll let you know whenever we get into a battle where I take in freelancer.

Also, [member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]
If you're planning on raiding Corellia, give [member="Ayden Cater"] heads up, it's his back-yard :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom