Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Moderator Roles

Hey Guys
Time for a bit of an update, I'll post it here first and then when I've refined it a little more I'll make it public to the rest of the Faction.​

We now have specialized Moderator Roles. These may change/be built upon in the future, and if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to post them below.

All Moderators are free to take up all of these roles, however I do plan on each of you having a specific role you are assigned to so that if somebody requires specific assistance they can pinpoint who to talk to about it.

The Roles are as follows:

New Member Coordinator
The duties of a New Member Coordinator revolve around, you guessed it, New Members. Whether welcoming them into the Faction and making them feel at home, setting up an introduction thread for them (or directing them toward a member of the Faction who can do their thread with them if they don't have the time to themselves), or answering any questions they might have about the Faction/directing them toward the relevant topics, it's the duty of this Moderator to provide assistance to the newbies.

Current New Member Coordinator: [member='Sahna Te']

Storyteller
The duties of a Storyteller revolve around creating in character storylines and threads. This includes, but is not limited to, brainstorming ideas for future stories, setting up Faction threads, writing up missions for the terminal, etc. If members of the Faction have ideas for Faction-wide stories they'll be working in conjunction with a Storyteller in order to plan it out.

Current Storyteller: [member='Ignis Imura']

General Moderator
Less of a specialized role, yet just as important, a the duties of a General Moderator revolve around general maintenance, keeping Faction threads on topic (both IC and OOC), resolving any internal disputes, and keeping the Discord Chat civil. If a member of the Faction seeks assistance, it's the General Moderators who will handle this, whether through the Help Desk or otherwise. Basically this is a catch-all role.

Current General Moderators: [member='Arekk'] | [member='Lothar Lundgren']

As already stated, Faction Moderators are encouraged to join in with each of these roles. Feel free to welcome new members and help them out even if you're a Storyteller, put forth story ideas even if you're a General Moderator, etc. Your specific role is mostly there so that members know who to come to with specific issues/questions/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom