Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member is New

Hey there. I'm new, as the title would suggest. I've... been roleplaying for a long time but the last two years I've taken a break. I've been searching for a place to roleplay and have a good feeling about here.

A little about me: I live in Canada and am currently in University, absolutely love horror and science fiction. I'm a huge comic book dork (Marvel, Serenity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pathfinder, etc.). I enjoy Game of Thrones, Supernatural, and some other stuff I'm currently forgetting.

So, hey people.

p.s, the spacing is weird here.

Thank you!
And I mean if I hit 'enter' once in the text box, it'll show up on the forum with no space.

Edit: like that.

Welcome to the board. Mind your manners and don't feed the Hutts.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have a very active and helpful community here.

P.S; some themes (located at the bottom of the page) have that issue, while others do not.

Welcome to the site sir. And like what Ayden has said, feel free to shoot by me any questions yah have.

Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy your stay :D
(My goodness i always sound like a concierge in these threads.)

[member="Myth"]

Xander Carrick said:
I do as well, well thats because I like redheads.

Welcome to the site, I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and don't mind the crazy people around here who say stuff like ^^^^ that.
Thank you for the welcome Littlefinger! I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom