Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New life

One week ago that had been when Ororo found out he could use the force. It hadn't been long since he left home in search of adventure, his father told him there were many dangers in the galaxy but Ororo took his word's lightly. The transport he boarded was headed to coruscant, Ororo was excited to see a big city back on Dantooine there were about three family's near his home all farmers like his dad. The lack of people made it hard to talk to people his own age or have anything fun happen the best Ororo had was a radio.

Two days into the trip the transport was set on by pirates, the people aboard panicked and Ororo did as well. It was just one ship but it was armed to the teeth, unlike the transport, while everyone panicked a male clean stood up from his seat " Calm yourself's this shall be over quick." whatever this man can from he's never heard of pirates Ororo thought. The man himself wore unassuming garbs, a brown tunic with a darker shade of brown. A short time passed and the pirates and their leader stepped abroad the ship, a weequay man spoke up "we're here for your goods no one be stupid and you'll all stay safe" it sounded like a good deal to Ororo's but there was also a nagging feeling in the back of his mind. They began looting the ship and taking the passengers good's, the cerean from earlier still standing was approached by the pirates "give us what you own" the cerean spoke calmly "you don't want to rob these people, you want to leave in peace" when he said that it seemed to have an effect. The man spoke the same words till another pirate shook him out of whatever trance he seemed to be in "It's a Jedi shoot him!". The Jedi pulled out his saber and blocked the blaster bolts back at the pirates taking them down. Ororo noticed a pirate about to shoot the Jedi in the back he shouted "look out behind you!", but as if he was being guided an energy came out from him blasting the pirate back into a seat. Whatever happen all the energy had left him as Ororo passed out when he awoke the Jedi was holding him "I see a bright future for your young one."

That was a week ago but now all his future seemed to be was sitting and closing his eyes meditating the Jedi here said. Voss was beautiful and calm Ororo could see why they liked it, the difference from his home and it was outstanding. While Dantooine was peaceful at times most of the time the voices howled in terror, voss, on the other hand, was like an ocean with no waves Ororo liked this. the training room was quite he had been there for an hour now no one had been in there.

[member="Noriko Ike"]
forgiven me for the long post had to add how I joined the Jedi too

[member="Ororo Zeshrul"]

Noriko stood there when she was feeling the force all around her. Kei was being his usual self which was annoying at times. he liked to get all emotional and fly off leaving her on the planet itself when she stretched out from her tiny frame until she was movign about with a couple of things. It was something to do while she got dressed ready for anything that could be happening here. The silver jedi were getting over the problems and working to move forward with things instead of just being stuck in the past. So she was getting a chance to work and move around going to see the newest padawans that were arriving when she had the silver robes for herself to go around. A nice cape with it and the black and silver robe that pulsated with the force.

As the day went by Jedi started coming and going through the training room, all the while Ororo was sitting in meditation trouble showing on his face. He just couldn't focus the footsteps and talk in the room whispered it may be was distracting him. He stood up legs feeling like jelly he'd been sitting there for a few hours, he started to walk out of the room when he bumped into a female Jedi. He had never met her before but she looked small but when he bumped into her he fell down, he spoke quickly "I'm sorry I should have looked where I was going. Have you hurt anything ?"

[member="Noriko Ike"]

[member="Ororo Zeshrul"]

Noriko hadn't expected it to happen but someone bumped into her while she was looking over at him and stood there for a moment. The petite atrisian was there and ready until she was moving with a small look on her face. "Oh no worries, I wasn't paying attention." She stood up putting one hand behind her back with a bow of her head. "I am Noriko." She said it offering a hand but looked around and moved a little bit out fo the way so they wouldn't be walked over by someone else just in case. She was looking to protect herself and the other padawan whom she didn't know at the time but she stuck around before she rolled her shoulders to get the kinks out.

Ororo bowed back "my name is Ororo it nice to meet you." he said as he extended his hand to shake her's. This was embarrassing, to say the least not one week has gone by and he already knocked someone over. "I just arrived a week ago so I'm still getting used to the place." He then moved to the side with Noriko to get out of the other Jedi's way that was coming in and out. "have you been here for long."

[member="Noriko Ike"]

[member="Ororo Zeshrul"]

"Not to long." Noriko said it while looking over at some of the things. They had plenty to do and train but needed some good space where they could go over. She went leading the way into a room of the temple and giving him a plce to sit. The robes she had made up for the armor she used to wear but she was working on getting that improved upon. Turning over a few new leafs and allowing it to be like a beacon of the lightside of the force here on voss would provide the jedi knight with all that she needed to make a better impression. "So tell me about yourself, there is not a lot of information in the small files we get and usually there is a lot more with each other the padawans who come here."

[member="Noriko Ike"]

"Well," Ororo began as he took a seat "There's not much about me to tell. I grew up on Dantooine with my family,I have a mother and a father oh and also a brother. We lived near some old Jedi ruins but I never went near them, too many voices and all." Ororo continued talking a little faster. "you know I never knew I had powers, I thought those's pirates would kill us on the ship, isn't this planet so calm I've never felt this sensation before.". Ororo fired off all this pretty quickly the excitement evident, he was going to be a Jedi wait till mom and dad hear about this the looks on their face would be one he'd have to see. "Am I really to be trained as a Jedi master Noriko?"

[member="Ororo Zeshrul"]

Looking at him while she was thinking about what he said with a raised eyebrow. The jedi had a look on her face before he finished and she thought about it. "yes, you will be trained, whether you prove to be a jedi or another force user though will be the real question. Most seem to only stick around to learn the basics and then seem to want to go off and create their own orders. Others stay around but only loosely follow the ways of the jedi so they can do their own things... and there are some who follow the teachings of the jedi and work to improve upon the order in different ways. Be it from ensuring the jedi have the gear and equipment they need or that they have the different training and understanding."

"um, master noriko how do we start? Do I have to pay credits for this, I don't have much but I can give what I have." Ororo didn't know much about the Jedi and hadn't been told much by his parents about them. What he did know about the Jedi is that they had lightsabers and robes. He shifted a bit as he reached in the pocket pulling out 300 credits and some seeds from home, he then held out the items for her to take.

[member="Noriko Ike"]

[member="Ororo Zeshrul"]

She took the time to look at him with a blank expression... One didn't pay credits for things. "No there is no need for paying credits. The jedi order works and functions as it does without charging those who come to it credits to learn. All that is asked is that you come willing and ready to serve the lightside of the force. Others who prove problems can be a dangerous thing but we don't welcome them anymore." The silver jedi were learning after being bitten and harmed by the dangerous ones who only wanted to be selfish. "We will welcome and train you." She brought up a couple of things when she was looking to work on more of the things that they had been developing here. Noriko lead the way to a room while she was standing there. "Do you know what kind of jedi you would like to be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom