Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public New Life

Myri Myri If you're willing to possibly wait until next Tuesday we could plan something (gonna be really busy for most days till then). I have multiple characters that might be fun to toss in.

Salis technically is an option, still unsure where I want to go with her. I've basically been writing her as a hedonist (didn't even realize this was a thing at the time of making her) who just really likes violence. Her love of violence had been degressing some-time after she had children. She still loves it, but recognizes that eventually it just won't mean as much to her. It could be neat to just have her look at other philosophical views along with other sides of the force. Even if she's not convinced out of anything it could work. She doesn't spontaneously break out into violence, so as long as Myri and nobody else didn't start something she probably wouldn't either unless there was a legal way she could. She's actually pretty friendly, so getting her talking with people usually isn't hard.

Some other choices would be Xos Xos but I'm not sure that'd get very far. He's a Baran Do Sage who basically follows his visions wherever they lead him. Does have some issues with naivety, but is strong in the force. Pretty kind individual and meant to be almost too patient with people that has caused problems for him in the past. Actually haven't had any real fights with him yet, so that wouldn't be new. He usually just...deals with force problems.

Krae Krae This one is the hardest to explain. You may need to read the bio. There's three personalities, or "Fractures" but only one of them might really work here, that's 'Calisa.' Her story regularly changes when she surfaces, but usually it involves her once being some kind of royalty or high authority. She's not really aware of any of her powers usually, but unconsciously tends to impress memories, thoughts, or emotions onto those around her that cement her own belief's. At least as long as she's around. Not looking for a cure right now but would be interested in seeing interactions for her.

Fe Tserim Fe Tserim is a little easier. She's basically just a businesswoman who deals in medical industry and also animal training. She's a fairly powerful force user, though is augmented through some methods. She's also a shapeshifter. Technically, Fe is dark sided. She did this more because the light side just became far too hard to use, as she was effectively a battle-field telepath/empath used to keep troops extremely organized and greatly reduce time between strategies and their communications, as well as information transfer in general. But this also meant that Fe felt the thoughts and emotions of numerous people in the midst of battle, and it was just far too much for her to keep under wraps so she trained in the emotions since it was just too much to maintain complete calm. It's entirely reasonable for her to talk about the force with others, especially as her view of the force is both religious and scientific. She's typically empathetic so she may not be a complete believer in her religion (which suggests those without a 'Vo' organ are basically just intelligent beasts without a soul.

Last option might be Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr Marr. A girl that looks and acts young but is much older thanks to an amulet from her parents. She's actually (IC) my oldest character (aside from a Neti). She's done just about any non-violent job and basically just lives her life. Smuggling and inventions are her main sources of income. She might be fun just because of her age or due to her necklace which has kept her alive and young so long. She's very attached to it, and also lacks force sensitivity herself. She's neat to write just because she's probably my least physically capable character. And is reliant on her droids and drones to handle things. And of course, her age yet youthful mind/physicality without the power that most like that do means there's a whole different experience.

Salis sounds cool and Myri does need more friends
( idk if I want to do romance in general for my char maybe way later down the line ) I know some people rp it really well

Salis sounds cool and Myri does need more friends
( idk if I want to do romance in general for my char maybe way later down the line ) I know some people rp it really well
Sweet! She needs some rp so that’s good. Would you want it to be just a coincidental meeting? Or going to some place specific? She would be careful about who’s territory she goes in as she is a Major in the Eternal Empire presently. Although technically it’s the Zwiehander Union, but that’s part of the EE.

And yeah romance option can be a bit of a decision. It only really ever worked once for me. On Salis actually, took awhile though before it became romance. That character eventually died. Also part of the reason I think there should be some character changing.

probably coincidental so you don't get captured or anything
Did you need this to happen in any particular territory? For the most part I stick in the general vicinity of the Eternal Empire territory but I can have her move around if I can find a reason. Some planets are easier to explain than others. Coincidental works fine.

I think any neutral territory would be ok so both of us don't get arrested or caught
Sounds good. Any of those I could probably explain her being at.

Also, I’ll be out for until about monday. I may get replies in, but it’s not a certainty. Jusy ensuring you know. Wasn’t even sure I’d get on tonight at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom