Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New life in the dark

Milia took a few steps back looking at the weapon as she watched the two quietly wondering if she would have to do the same thing, with her free hand she moved her white hair from her dark teal eyes.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm grabbed the blade from his hand, getting into his awkward offensive stance. Waiting for him to tell him the plan, than when he was ready.

Grimm stepped forward with a vertical strike at his head. Not holding back to see that his master would parry his fatal strike.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

[member="Malia"]

Vornskr performed the classic parry designed to intercept Grimm's strike, but that was all he did. "That was the traditional parry to counter such an attack, now again, apprentice. Same as before." When Grimm had attacked him in the same manner a couple more times, Vornskr would call this demonstration to a close. He would then hand over his weapon to Malia, "Now you two shall perform what you had just witnessed, Grimm shall attack you in the same manner he did to me, and you shall parry like I did. You will do this continuously for an hour, or longer if I command it." He would then stand off to the side, and begin to observe.

"Begin"

[member="Grimm"] [member="Malia"]

@Grimm @Darth Vornskr

Malina nodded as she moved her blade to mimic the defensive stance and looked at Grimm with her dark teal eyes as she waited for him to start.

(( sorry been busy))

Grimm

Grimm only waited till she was ready to defend against his attack, than aimed to strike her with a vertical strike down at her head. Getting into a stance, where he would be able to keep attacking for an hour like his master wanted.

[member="Malia"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

@Grimm @Darth Vornskr

Malia blocked the attack with her own blade while gripping her blades hilt tightly in both hands. With a grunt she attempted to knock his blade away from heres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom