Kitter Bitters
Creator of the Bitterverse
The New Jedi Praxeum is a small Jedi enclave located on Chalacta, dedicated to training and guiding the next generation of Jedi. My hope is that, over time, the Praxeum might organically grow into something larger, perhaps even a new Jedi Order (as in a fresh new faction, not to be confused with NJO. Please speak to that faction leader about them). If that never happens, though, that's perfectly fine too!
At its heart, this project is about having fun, telling meaningful Jedi stories, and giving my character an opportunity to do something about the Jedi's dwindling presence in the galaxy as the dark side continues to grow stronger. I want to create a place where Jedi characters can learn, develop, form relationships, and find opportunities for interesting stories.
That brings me to the reason for this post: I'd love some help planning future stories and interactions for the Praxeum!
So, what do we need?
First, we need members!
Obviously, a faction needs people to bring it to life. Right now, we have ten characters interested in participating, which I think is a fantastic start! There is always room for more, though, and any Jedi who would like to be involved is more than welcome. Whether you're looking for training, teaching opportunities, character development, or simply a place to write Jedi stories, we'd love to have you. You do not have to leave your current factions. We work with any Jedi group and our goal is not to compete with any of them.
Second, we need stories, adventures, and a little conflict!
This is where I could really use some help! I'd love to build connections with other factions and characters throughout the galaxy. Whether that means working alongside other Jedi groups, getting involved in galactic events, responding to threats, or finding ourselves at odds with darker factions, I'm open to all kinds of possibilities.
The goal isn't to keep our stories isolated on Chalacta. I'd love for the Praxeum to become involved in the wider galaxy and give our members opportunities to participate in stories that matter to their characters.
So, if you're part of another faction, have a character who might cross paths with us, or just have an idea for a fun storyline, please reach out! I'd be more than happy to brainstorm and put something together.
Finally, a little about the future of this project.
I'm taking things slowly and letting the Praxeum develop naturally rather than trying to force it into becoming something big overnight. That said, I'm committed to keeping this project going through the rest of the year.
When January rolls around, I'd like to evaluate where we stand, see how much interest we've generated, and decide whether there's enough momentum to make a more serious push toward building a larger Jedi group.
Until then, my focus is simply on getting people involved, creating enjoyable stories, and giving this little enclave a chance to find its place in the galaxy.
I'd really love some help bringing it to life! If you're interested in joining, collaborating, or plotting something with us, please let me know.
At its heart, this project is about having fun, telling meaningful Jedi stories, and giving my character an opportunity to do something about the Jedi's dwindling presence in the galaxy as the dark side continues to grow stronger. I want to create a place where Jedi characters can learn, develop, form relationships, and find opportunities for interesting stories.
That brings me to the reason for this post: I'd love some help planning future stories and interactions for the Praxeum!
So, what do we need?
First, we need members!
Obviously, a faction needs people to bring it to life. Right now, we have ten characters interested in participating, which I think is a fantastic start! There is always room for more, though, and any Jedi who would like to be involved is more than welcome. Whether you're looking for training, teaching opportunities, character development, or simply a place to write Jedi stories, we'd love to have you. You do not have to leave your current factions. We work with any Jedi group and our goal is not to compete with any of them.
Second, we need stories, adventures, and a little conflict!
This is where I could really use some help! I'd love to build connections with other factions and characters throughout the galaxy. Whether that means working alongside other Jedi groups, getting involved in galactic events, responding to threats, or finding ourselves at odds with darker factions, I'm open to all kinds of possibilities.
The goal isn't to keep our stories isolated on Chalacta. I'd love for the Praxeum to become involved in the wider galaxy and give our members opportunities to participate in stories that matter to their characters.
So, if you're part of another faction, have a character who might cross paths with us, or just have an idea for a fun storyline, please reach out! I'd be more than happy to brainstorm and put something together.
Finally, a little about the future of this project.
I'm taking things slowly and letting the Praxeum develop naturally rather than trying to force it into becoming something big overnight. That said, I'm committed to keeping this project going through the rest of the year.
When January rolls around, I'd like to evaluate where we stand, see how much interest we've generated, and decide whether there's enough momentum to make a more serious push toward building a larger Jedi group.
Until then, my focus is simply on getting people involved, creating enjoyable stories, and giving this little enclave a chance to find its place in the galaxy.
I'd really love some help bringing it to life! If you're interested in joining, collaborating, or plotting something with us, please let me know.