Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jedi Order - What would you like the next training and/or mission thread to be?

New Jedi Order - What would you like the next training and/or mission thread to be?

Things are finally smoothing over after the issues with the website, so now we can focus a bit more on activity within the New Jedi Order.

What sort of threads would people like to see for the next Jedi Thread?

Please post any ideas!

Mission Ideas

Coruscant Undercity Shenanigans - We've owned Coruscant for a while now, but we don't do nearly enough with it. Part of that is because we like to keep it recognizable, but I don't see the harm in setting a few threads there once in a while as long as we don't shape the world too much in our image. The Undercity has always been a classic foe of the Old Republic's Order, and I think it'd be a good idea to do a little more Jedi policing, since that's so much of what our more militant Jedi do.

Tython Reconstruction - We've acquired the ancient homeworld of the Jedi belief system (shhh nobody mention Jedha) but haven't really moved in yet. I know there are still some unresolved nasty bits of the planet that we can either choose to leave unresolved as persistent hazards or maybe address now, and at the very least I think a thread set in a New Jedi Order temple is warranted, even if we end up being sent off into the wilds. Would be interested to hear if there are any ideas concerning this, I may a have one or two.

Sullust Temple Salvage and Reflection - Sad vignettes of Jedi Masters with single tears as they stand over the wreckage of their once bootiful home. Could be a good opportunity for some introspective, development RP but honestly this is the idea I have least fleshed out. Just throwing it up in case anyone wants to take it and run with it.

Inquisition - We don't like Darkside cults, and even Alliance space isn't immune to them. I'm not sure where exactly this would be set or who the enemy would involve, but we could always do a thread where we search for the enemy within. If only because it would amuse the hell out of Taeli. I'd also like to see a more hardline, uncompromising and less cuddly feely side to the GA for a thread. Just me? <.<

Training Ideas

Judge Dredd - Even though we're lightside the GA is not perfect, and presumably in light of all the seriously messed up stuff going on in the galaxy right now and the war we were just in, things would be especially vitriolic. Between the Justicars and the Galactic Alliance Guard's cult watch activities, there are a lot of opportunities for both our Padawans and Knights to get their caped crusaders on in the very streets of our beloved [insert Alliance city name here].

Big Game Hunting on Vendaxa - The ruleset and hex changes gifted us Vendaxa as one of our complimentary worlds, which has one of the densest ecosystems of crazy Star Wars monsters that want to kill you in the galaxy. A lot of potential for both monster hunting and Jedi Service Corps stuff of the AgriCorps variety. Messing with plants and animals is a super underrated aspect of the lightside that a lot of people don't prioritize.

Naboo - Lets go visit the gungans in Otoh Gunga lol cause it'd make Jamie happy probably

Sparring on Susesfvi - The Jensaarai are supposed to be super good at fighting stuff. If we can ignore the urge to purge them for heresy, could be a fun setting for some castellan master of the guard themed practice duels but with the modern Alliance feel.

I like all of those ideas, and I will likely become a bit more active in NJO with Keric here.

Other ideas could be along the lines of helping foster relations between NJO and the other orders involved with the JediMoot.

Honestly, any of the above ideas could work while adding in invitations to other Jedi/Lightsiders. We could also do a co-operative scout of the Caldera worlds the TSE hasn't grabbed up yet. I like the idea of information getting to us that some relic/artifact/library of force lore had been hidden on X Planet, and we'd like to get there before the Sith can get their grubby paws on it.

Oros said:
The Jensaarai are supposed to be super good at fighting stuff. If we can ignore the urge to purge them for heresy, could be a fun setting for some castellan master of the guard themed practice duels but with the modern Alliance feel.
Rude.

We are Light Sided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom