Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jedi here

I didn't want stories to be hindered by lack of experience and/or a master, so I made a Knight. I am looking to get into some Jedi Order RP, though I'm not sure what faction is the main jedi one. I tried to look but didn't see much. That being said, if you guys have an idea where I can fit in, I appreciate the direction.

Hey :D the Galactic Aliiance and its New Jedi Order is currently the most active Jedi group :) I'm the faction owner there and can help out with any questions you might have!

The RTL also has a jedi subgroup too if that ends up catching your interest more

Yep! Hello! A lot of it will also depend on the type of Jedi you’re looking for. GA is the more traditional Jedi like we see in the movies. The Rimward Trade League’s Jedi are more fringers and independent, drawing from a combination of the old Legends NJO and the Jedi we see on the Outer Rim in the High Republic material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom