Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new here

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="kilik"]

Welcome! To be honest, I can't really think of any events right now. You can try and set up a thread with someone, though, or you can wait for a faction event, like a dominion, or an invasion. If you want to set up a thread, send me a message! I'm always available, besides, things are kind of moving slow for me, and I want to get things moving quicker again, it's kind of boring when nothing is happening. If you need anything, ask me or anyone here! They'll be happy to help!

Welcome.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="kilik"]

Mate, I think you might be confused, or you might need to read the rules a bit better. We can't start an invasion, the faction does. Also, it is more likely you will experience a dominion, which is where the faction gains control of a hex on the map, and we also can't start those. We have to wait until the faction puts them up, so just wait, as we can't make them. If you want to, we can do private or open roleplaying, though. Send me a message if you want to, and I'm sure that we can set up a thread.

First, have you made a character in the Character Creation section, as I have not seen anything made by you in there. I recommend that you do that, and follow the template it also provides.

My suggestion to you, read the rules a bit more, and pay close attention to them. It may save you from breaking the rules and getting in trouble with the admins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom