Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

['New' Guy] So...

Ferian Adair

F
...we will see how this goes.

I made this account for different purposes a while back, and some might be familiar with that. If not, that is fine. I've been considering having someone in the One Sith for a while, and out of my whole character list, this is the one guy I have that is...

1) Sith

2) Not a part of another faction, major or minor

...so here is that guy with Mads Mikkelsen for a face.

ICly..

1) Pay the surname no heed. His son, Lucianus Adair, does not know he lives, and vice-versa. That time may or may not come, and if it does, it is a ways off.

2) The background for this character basically has him in a position similar to that of Matsu Ike and Ashin Varanin (stripped of power and having to reacquire it) the only major difference being that prior to my creating him on this site, he was purely an NPC.

...So that 're-training' is part of my goal for him. The rest is, of course, simply being involved with this faction as my commitments allow.

So, feth. This should be fun, since y'all look like a fun bunch.

Oh, and... hi, and all that crap.

Ferian Adair

F
[member="Darth Vornskr"] - Nuffin. Sup wit'chu?

[member="sabrina"] - Thank you.

[member="Ordo"] - 'Loyalish followers'... *laughs, snorts, dies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom