Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - The Matukai

Ever Dawnracer

E
Ever Dawnracer has created a new group called The Matukai.

Matukai.png

The Matukai is an ancient organization, extending as far back as 4000 BBY, if not further. It was started by a woman from the planet Karvoss II who happened to discover that she possessed the ability to utilize the Force while undergoing a training regimen in martial arts. This discovery lead her to the revelation that there was more than one way to access the Force, and she began to train others in the knowledge that she had gained, eventually creating one of the larger non-Jedi Force sects that rejected the Jedi's advances because they viewed them as too stuffy and legalistic.

During the purge, the Matukai were one of the main groups targetted by the extermination squads that the Emperor sent out, but they survived in hiding. When the Emperor fell some of them joined with Skywalker's Jedi while others remained true to their tenants and began to teach others once again. Just as with the purge they survived the virus and the trying times that came after, remaining discretely active. Their texts and teachings have remained archived in the Jedi temple on Ciomia, perhaps unbeknownst to them.

As mentioned, the Matukai are focused on grasping the Force through a focus on the body. Cleanliness and mediation, even combat, are seen as ways to communicate with the Force. The organization focuses on blotting out the dark side from the galaxy, and even go so far as to wear meditation bands to prevent external dark side influence, leaving only their own hearts as a potential corruption.

HOW DO I JOIN?
Simple, really. Join the faction and let me know you want to do an RP.

WHAT DOES IT ENTAIL?
Typically speaking, the Matukai traveled in groups of 3-5, so this group isn't meant to be overly large, though we could form more than one travel group if need be. Essentially I'm looking for a few people who are Force sensitive but don't want to be Jedi or Sith and want to focus on martial combat and utilizing the Force to aid them in such while fighting against the dark side.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
Feel free to send me (Ever Dawnracer) additional questions via PM or hit me up on discord (I'm in the main Chaos chat).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom