Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - The Erakhian Federation

Erkhin Trivohld has created a new group called The Erakhian Federation.

bCgsS9W.jpg
  • Government: Technocratic Federation
  • Capital(s):
    • Centrepoint City, Khiriv Minor (Administrative)
    • Freehold Herenon, Erakhis (Judicial)
  • Constitution: Articles of Federation
  • Legislative Branch: The Federal Senate
  • Executive Branch: The Continuing Committee
  • Judicial Branch: The High Court of the Federation
  • Official Languages: Galactic Basic, Binary, and Cheunh
  • Alignment: Neutral

OOC: Is this the next great Major Faction? Probably not. In all honesty, I made this mostly to give a planet I'm working on something to put under in the "Affiliation" field. All this aside, if you want to join, go ahead, but be warned that there's not much going on here, at the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to throw me a message on Discord, I'm Deadcurze#3403.

TL;DR: Erakhis is a planet populated by technophilic looneys somewhere in the Unknown Regions; expect few restrictions on research, rampant bioengineering, and hordes of droids. DO NOT expect Invasions and high-stakes Skirmishes - at the time of writing, this faction has only one member, namely yours truly.

Ah, Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr . I'm sure your interest is purely academic, no?

Anyway, trade restrictions are a bit odd - the Federation happily exports all sort of nasty to other states, from pulse cannons to disruptors (and sometimes even chemical weapons), but ownership of those very same things within our territory is heavily restricted (this includes regular blasters, in settlements anyway. Got to be able to protect yourself out in the void.). Other laws are more normal - mild spices are mostly legal, hard spices are mostly illegal. Slavery is illegal and strictly enforced - but if those "slaves" are vat-grown for servitude, it's perfectly legal, nay, encouraged. Oh, and tariffs can be a bit steep, at times.

Patrol forces would be very plentiful... in system. Outside? It's the Unknown Regions, pal, we know about maybe two-thirds of the shortcuts, and that's in our immediate neighbourhood. If you get caught, it depends - smuggling spices? Slap on the wrist and a steep fine. Smuggling weapons or slaves? Lengthy sentence. Selling weapons to pirates, or knowingly buying their goods? A one-way ticket out the nearest airlock.

Last edited:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Ah, Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr . I'm sure your interest is purely academic, no?

Anyway, trade restrictions are a bit odd - the Federation happily exports all sort of nasty to other states, from pulse cannons to disruptors (and sometimes even chemical weapons), but ownership of those very same things within our territory is heavily restricted (this includes regular blasters, in settlements anyway. Got to be able to protect yourself out in the void.). Other laws are more normal - mild spices are mostly legal, hard spices are mostly illegal. Slavery is illegal and strictly enforced - but if those "slaves" are vat-grown for servitude, it's perfectly legal, nay, encouraged. Oh, and tariffs can be a bit steep, at times.

Patrol forces would be very plentiful... in system. Outside? It's the Unknown Regions, pal, we know about maybe two-thirds of the shortcuts, and that's in our immediate neighbourhood. If you get caught, it depends - smuggling spices? Slap on the wrist and a steep fine. Smuggling weapons or slaves? Lengthy sentence. Selling weapons to pirates, or knowingly buying their goods? A one-way ticket out the nearest airlock.

Excellent, excellent. Thank you for the entirely abstracted and hypothetically contextualized information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom