Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - The Argandulaniux Empire

Aldrouk Grandaun has created a new group called The Argandulaniux Empire.

The Argandulaniux Empire

(Argan- front, dulaniux- of the Gundanbard)
We must unite the clans and kingdoms of the Gundanbard people. We will end the poison of the narjai, or as called the Jedi and Sith. Our race will conquer all others, we will take the galaxy for ourselves. The all power will strengthen us agianst the thiefs who stole it from us. May the the war god bathe the galaxy in blood!!

We will begin by uniting the fractured homeworld of Mar'zambul and taking the unknown regions and reclaiming our empire and reinstating the Valundor to lead us to glorious Victories!!

----‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐----------------
We are a group of true Gundanbard tribes whose main goal is to reclaim our empire and say all other non Gundanbard force users. We also wish to put the Valundor (Cheif of all of the Gundanbard) back in power over the minor clan lords.

We need more Gundanbard lords in order to take control of Mar'zambul and reinstate our empire. We call upon all of the clan leaders to join our coalition. And we call upon the warriors to fight for the all power and for the war god Jendu!

So I would like it if anyone could help on this project. Mainly by making a character. I have been going over this and I do have many ideas and maybe you have some too. So I would ask anyone out there remotely interested to maybe at least check it out. It would be alot to me to see something happen with this. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom