Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - Sith Shadow Order

Cyrus Teraah has created a new group called Sith Shadow Order.

The Galaxy is changing. Every day, the forces of light and darkness fight across a dozen battlefields, deadlocking the planets into spheres of influence.

The ways of the Sith are withheld from those worlds claimed by the followers of Light, or those who seek to bring about their version of Peace and Prosperity.

The teachings of the Dark Side deserve to be shared with all those in the galaxy, and the Sith Shadow Order seeks to enlighten them all.

We act without borders. We fight for no nation. We seek only to spread the Teachings, the Knowledge, and the Power of the Sith across the galaxy, and bring about a new age. By our actions, the galaxy shall know a time of Darkness.

-----

I am gonna be honest, I had this group idea after a late night of drinking after work with some friends, and honestly have no idea what I am going to do with it. But the amazing Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim made a banner for the idea, so I figured best not to let it go to waste. Join if you want, not sure what will come of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom