Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - Empire of Ailara

Darth Acharon has created a new group called Empire of Ailara.

vwkfAEAC_o.png

The Lords of the Sith rise in power. Across the galaxy, Sith are coming to see the light of the Worm Emperor's guidance, and setting out to carve their own dominions out of a galaxy grown too weak to resist the true Sith. Darth Acharon, heeding the guidance and wisdom of the Lords of the Sith, has set his eyes on the world of Ailara, located deep within the Tingle Arm.

Here, Darth Acharon has set his mind to creating for himself an Empire. Through manipulation and subterfuge at first, and then armed insurrection, he has led the population of Ailara in overthrowing their corrupt government. Through his manipulations, he was seen as the liberator of the Ailaran people from their oppressor's, and with careful work behind the scenes, Darth Acharon was proclaimed the leader of the new Ailaran government.

The Empire of Ailara was founded with Darth Acharon assuming the mantle of Emperor. Now, the fledgling Imperial State has begun the process of rebuilding from the insurrection Darth Acharon used to empower himself, and setting themselves to the process of modernizing their world to better prepare it for the wars Darth Acharon has assured them will come.

---------
The Empire of Ailara is a story based faction that I am creating for use by my character in future threads. While it would be fun and awesome for others to take interest in the story of a fledgling colony slowly growing to be a new Dark Side aligned Imperial State, this is in no way intended to be a large faction on the site.

I have always wanted to explore the narrative of a Sith slowly corrupting a planet never before touched by the Dark Side into a minor Imperial lookalike nation, and I will be doing that with this group. So, like I said, if you would like to join for the narrative purpose of slowly building a story based Empire on the borders of the galaxy, I would welcome you to join. Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy seeing what this story based group will be getting up to!

As well, this group is an extension of the Lords of the Sith faction, and all credit goes to them for the idea and template used to get this started!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom