Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Admins Wanted - Apply Within.

Hey Folks!

So I've done some thinking and I'm in need of some extra hands to help me run this show. To that end, I'm wanting to see who's interested and have a few qualifications that I'm going to be looking for. The first and most important is that you're active, and not involved with another major faction in an administrative capacity. The others will be discussed through PM conversation with my current admin team.

I'm only looking for Two folks interested in investing their time into the faction, by helping me out with the administrative duties, acting as my counsel in various matters, writing some of our NPC leadership characters when required, and making this faction one of the best places to hang out in on the board.

Thanks in advance folks, and I'm looking forward to seeing who'll be applying.

| [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Liliane Lancaster"] |​

This isn't the place for it but I just looked at the main screen and see that I'm apparently an admin. I remember being offered it, and I think taking it but shortly after I believe I essentially ceased being Chaos active.

So sorry about that ;P If you haven't already you should more than likely remove me from the listing. Aside from the Oversector Coalition thread forever ago, I haven't done much to improve the faction, so once again I apologize for my disappointment :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom