Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New faction admin discussion

So [member="Julius Sedaire"] has stepped down due to the final stretch of his educational commitments - same reason I disappeared for three months last year. That leaves our faction admin team as me and [member="Lok Munin"]. Now, faction admin duties are pretty mild in a self-directed, low-maintenance faction like this one, plus I like to spread the load even more. So here's what I'm going to do: we're getting two new admins to pump things up.

There's one very clear choice, and I'm going to appoint him FA if he'll accept. And I can think of half a dozen of you that would do a great job in the second slot. Just off the top of my head, [member="Kira Vaal"], [member="Judah Dashiell"], [member="Matthew Robinson"] - and many others.

[member="Bryce Bantam"], the job is yours if you want it. For the second slot, I'd like to hear some nominations and wouldn't look askance at volunteers. This probably won't be a formal process: I'm looking for consistent TKO writers who have a little bit time to commit to things like...coming up with spontaneous thread ideas and spearheading them. Nurturing other members' ideas. That kind of thing.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

You'll be great!

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

We'll still be here kicking things around when you get back.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

My votes are either [member="Matthew Robinson"], or [member="Kira Vaal"] as well

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] is the only other I think would make a great admin who has not been already mentioned. As I'm now a FA im not going to add my recommendation as I think it is not my place to at this time.

Everyone thank you again for all the kind words, hoping I can live up to expectations.

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
Congrats Brycy!!

[member="Kira Vaal"] consistently has great thread ideas.

So does [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"].

[member="Judah Dashiell"] is great but not sure if the writer wants it or has time. My struggle on the time thing too. Work hours are gonna change for me soon.

[member="Ria Misrani"] would also be my top vote. Handles things well OOC. Is super inclusive and has great rp ideas.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

[member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Matthew Robinson"]

cat_5-jpg.jpg
is speechless.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Thanks for the shout outs and votes of confidence, but I'm already an FA for a faction and have a personal "one faction at a time" rule to avoid conflicts of interests between multiple groups. So, for right now, I have to decline.

Otherwise, what [member="Judah Dashiell"] said. I'll gladly help out and support where needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom