Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New & Excited & Cant wait to RP

[member="Abomz"]

Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions, please do ask them because we're all here to get you on your way to roleplaying and having fun.

Do you have a character in mind?

[member="Lucianus Adair"] [member="Darth Vitium"]

Im wondering. Is there any place that explains who the one sith and the lords of the fringe are? Ive pieced together bits of the story from reading tbe forums but still so many unanswered questions

[member="Abomz"]

One Sith is basically the current incarnation of the Sith Empire. They're currently on a campaign of "All your Base are belong to us"-dom.

Fringe is Sith-run, but populated by a whole lot of neutrals and rogues and stuff.

Best way I can explain it, on my own.

[member="Abomz"]
The One Sith is an entirely Sith-ran organization that is led by a single Dark Lord of the Sith (Think of a Darth Sidious or Darth Krayt variant) that communicates to his subordinates through the Voices of the Dark Lord (there are five of those). The Voices are given sectors of the galaxy to spread his influence to and control, such as I being in charge of the galactic core worlds, inner rim, and mid rim. Those whom amount to his generals are known as the Hands of the Dark Lord (I believe there are two of those), and they carry out his will directly through battle, assassination, diplomacy, etc. Within the OS if you are Knight or above in terms of force user rank or NFU equivalent (each faction has their own NFU rank scale) then you are considered equals, with the Voices and his Eye (basically his strategist and such) being "first among equals". Contrary to popular belief, you needn't be a force user to become a Voice (as we have a non-force user as one, and have had a Yuuzhan Vong in the past as one) or a hand, or to succeed in the faction.

We are absolutely nothing like the Sith Empire of this board's past or Galactic Empire, regardless of what others wish for us to become (being an "empire" by category does not immediately make you the same archetype). We are a bit closer to the empire of Marka Ragnos if anything, as far as how control is distributed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom