Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New developments

Javir sat at a table tapping his foot rapidly, he had came to see Alachei because he had made a new discovery and invention while working on a set of armor. He had found a way to make a lightweight armor that could take lightsaber blows as well. Yes maybe the development could've waited for a bit, but Javir couldn't wait any longer. The anticipation had overwhelmed him as he thought about the project him and his team at Kairos inc had completed. When Javir arrived asking for Alachei he had been ushered into a little room where he then had to wait for her. IT was ridiculous how long he had been there. He respected Alachei, but honestly how long did it take to get ready? It was only 3 in the morning, and Javir hadn't even slept in a whole rotation. Sighing he decided to lean back in his seat and get some rest before Alachei showed herself.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei walked up to the small room, dismissing the two royal guards at the doors to leave them be, and approached the napping Justicar. She was fresh out of bed, completely awake but still in little more than a tight silk underwear adorned in multiple gold and platinum chains in lieu of strings, Kalestat hanging from every third link, and a matching bikini bra which she preferred to fall asleep in due to its almost forgettable presence and lack of firmness and resisting strain on her chest as she slept. A quaint but opaque silk spread wrapped itself snugly around her silvery body, revealing the long, partly digitigrade form of her legs and exposing her long, bent, scythe-clawed feet for all to see. She was comfortable, content and part of her wanted to be a bit of a tease. proud of the figure she bore. She bent forward, gazing upon her sleeping Force guardian for several moments. Suddenly, she retracted back, external spine arched firmly, and heaved one foot firmly against the soft, plushy bench. It jolted forward, rocking its occupant back and forth as it wobbled about, likely bumping their back against the wall in the process.
"You called for me?!" the young queen jubilantly asked, her volume guaranteed to stir the figure about in their exhausted and dazed state. A warm smile carved her visage, though her huge sabery fangs still poked over her bottom lip even with her mouth open.
I hope this is important, it is cold and I was far more comfortable alone in my bed.... Alachei telepathically transmitted.

@[member="Javir Strilla"]​
(((I feel the unique Mnenchei form doesn't get enough credit, well problem solved)))

While sleeping Javir had been oddly at peace, mostly because of how tired he was. Inside his mind Javir dreamed of walking through the fields on Concord Dawn and what his life would've been like if he had never left the planet. In the dream he looked absolutely miserable and by the time he was awoken by Alachei, he had died in the dream from old age. He had done nothing but let his life waste away, no adventures, no meeting new people, or even starting his own buissness. It was just a boring life.

Jolting awake as he felt the bench shake Javir looked around the room. The first two times his eyes passed right over Alachei however on the third time they froze on the queens body. Looking up at what Alachei was wearing Javir's cheeks flushed, it was something he had never expected someone of Alachei's stature to wear out. Especially in a meeting. Javir had to admit though that Alachei had a great body, and her beauty was hard to rival. Standing up and taking off his robe Javir placed it around the womens shoulders. "Have you ever wondered why you're cold!?" Javir whispered as he made sure the robe was on her before he took a step back. "You can't just walk around like that, what if someone else had seen us meet while yo wore that attire?" Javir asked not meaning to sound like he was scolding her. Sighing he signaled for Alachei to follow. "Yes I did call for you, and this is of great importance. Me and my workers have finished the production on the armor for the guards, and if I must say so you may like a few of the features." Javir said smiling as they exited out into the streets of the city.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Oh?" Alachei inclined. "And what if they did? What significance, then, would it hold them? The royal guard already knows I roam these halls in the utmost comfort...." She frowned, words not actually coming from her mouth. It is not as though I'm nude... or would you prefer that better?? She jested.
Alachei could have easily asked for any servant or elite to grab one of her regal black and gold robes for her, but she felt flattered by the gesture and loyalty - enough so that her cheeks lightly flushed in a soft blue tone - and thus decided to simply embrace the man's own tightly over her shoulders.
So, what is it you are so eager to show me? I'm listening. Alachei began walking past the table and towards the great doors to the halls of her monastery palace. She flicked her hand forth as she departed, signaling @[member="Javir Strilla"] to come. Her scythe like claws gave out a low clatter against the marble floor with each soft step.

"I just mean that in some other places it would look quite... Hmm scandalous for someone of your stature to be seen with someone like me. Especially dressed like that. Though it's not a bad look on you." Javir admitted as he followed behind Alachei. He had saw her skin flush but thought best not to bring it up. As they got down to business Javir felt goosebumps crawl over his flesh as his thoughts alone marveled at what he had done. "Well I know you've heard of the famed Beskar and it's properties that allow it to take extreme amounts of damage. Even from a lightsaber, however it is still a rare resource and expensive. The same can be said for cortosis and phrik. However I've created armor that can take similar damage as well. It's cheaper to produce and we'd be able to have it mass produced." Javir said hoping he had caught her attention.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Such the gentleman. Anyhow, I understand.... And have you considered where these materials will come from, how they will be refined and who will produce the final products? Quality may definitely save the lives of few, but quantity may possibly save the lives of many." Alachei replied. Shew drew up to a heavy door at the end of the hall and slowly pushed it open. Beyond the other side lied a beautiful, oval balcony than overlooked all of the city of Exodus Prime as well as the most of the lower Monastery. It was carved out of gorgeous alabaster and marble, the small pillars holding up its stone railing embedded with teardrop cut Kalestat mined deep within the mantle of the world before them. That very same world could be seen far off in the sky, glowing in a beautiful mint aura that represented its thick atmosphere despite the contrasting yellow haze that engulfed large patches of the surface. Every little star twinkled brightly over the horizon as the sun buffeted the other side of the moon they were currently on and bathed the planet they orbited around in light. The nights were short on Sikune; they were every bit as breathtaking as they were brief.
"Do not worry, the atmosphere here is thicker than yours but it contains enough oxygen as to not modulate your voice so much as it did in the training grounds. Please let me know if you draw short of breath." she said. A warm, caring smile coaxed her face.
She couldn't tell why, but she was very much enjoying @[member="Javir Strilla"]'s company. Despite the soft breeze, she completely forgot about her airy attire thanks to her flustered warmth coupled with the robe over her back. Her arms rested over the marble railing as she leaned over it, gazing in peaceful awe upon all that was given by the Mother Goddess to her to enjoy and safeguard.
"Beautiful, isn't it..." she whispered under her breath.

"Thank you my lady. I do try, and why yes I have already thought about all of those things. The planets Allyuen, and Tokmia are the perfect places to mine for the materials. These planets are well known for their mineral deposits as well as Tokmia being virtually abandoned because of the weather. I think if we move in on these two planets and set up shop we can secure quite a portion of the minerals before anyone else. As for the refining and crafting the final project I think it would be best if you leave it to me. I can teach whatever workers we have my recipe for the armor as well that way it can be mass produced. I even made a test version and brought it to show you." Javir stated as he took off his black shirt revealing beneath it a smooth chestplate.

"Thank you for worrying about me my queen, but I do not want you catching a cold. You're the priority, not me." Walking out onto the balcony Javir froze as he took in the city from a place he had never been. He had to admit that when he came to join the Dominion he had always been lonely and confused, but since coming Alachei and others had shown him the beauty of the galaxy. "Yes it is, probably one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Next to you." Javir said teasing her but it was apparent he thought so.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Huhn?" Alachei inhaled when her Justicar had put her beauty on par with that of the scenery, or even above.
Her cheeks began filling with color as her cobalt and silver based blood rushed through them. No one had ever said such things to her, or treated her with such generosity and respect; they had always shown her the utmost love as a monarch, but she was a living being before a queen. Her heart began to beat faster, and she could feel it throb in her chest. She was beginning to develop a crush for this man.
The three bushy tips of Alachei's leathery tails brushed around against the floor below her feet. She turned to face @[member="Javir Strilla"]. She turned, stepping up to him and placing her hand gently on the chestplate. She meant to feel its quality... but more subliminally so that of the man behind it.
"This piece you've crafted; it's smooth, and elegant, and seems so full of integrity... just like the one who created it." Alachei peered into his eyes with an unyielding bright glare, the soft bioluminescent glow of the pigment tubes in her irises glowing a bright lavender shade against his own. "Do you really mean that?" she asked. "Do you really think so...? Or are you just being cordial." Her gaze then broke as a sudden and confusing doubt crossed her mind. The warmth in her expression subsided. Her body leaned back a few inches as she turned her eyes down to the side.

Seeing Alachei's cheeks fill with color made Javir's heart skip a beat as her adorableness increased and found himself even more entranced with her. As she placed her hand upon the chest plate Javir felt a more intimate nature behind the touch. His heart pounded at such a rate Javir thought it would explode. His stomach began to feel light at the same time as his skin reddened. He had never had a women on par with Alachei touch him in such a way or look at him with eyes like hers. It was a strange feeling to him, it made him wonder if this was what they called love.

"It's all for you my queen." Javir said placing his hand on top of hers. "Of course I mean it, I wouldn't lie to someone such as yourself. You accepted me into the Dominion and made me a Justicar of course I'm loyal to you. However I wouldn't give compliments out because of it. The compliments I give are sincere." Javir said while lifting Alachei's hand up and putting it to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it. Who would've ever thought that Javir would fall in love, much less with a queen. "Its also more than your outside that's beautiful. You are truly a wonderful person."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Javir Strilla"] was such a gentle individual. Her pulse raced, her heart fluttered, as she was showered with kind and noble words. She felt a feeling she'd never felt before. His lifting of her hand from his chest to his mouth and leaving behind a soft kiss upon it drove her emotions over the top. Her violet-shaded cheeks brightened back.
"I-I..." Alachei studdered.
Overcome by this strange emotion she'd never experienced in such a way before, she suddenly leaned forward, throwing her weight into him and wrapping her arms around his body. Even though she was almost a solid foot taller than him, her head rested down against his, over his shoulder. She had all but forgotten how her above-average 'endowment' pressed flat against the plate on his upper chest, but didn't care to think about such things. There she stood, the embodiment of perfect Mnenchei form, arm in arm with a human who had not even been born into her society.
"Please enjoy this moment with me," she quickly uttered.
She slipped her arms under his, cuffing her hands at his sides to pull him close with her to the railing. With something solid and sturdy to lean upon, the young queen let her feet slowly slip forward, her claws gently grinding against the marble as her body reclined. A single hand met his left cheek with a soft caress. Before he could utter a word, she tilted her head, closed her awe-struck eyes and acquainted his lips with her own. The sabers that were her upper canines pressed firmly against his face as she angled her lips to fairly join his. It was the best she could do considering she could barely even drink from a glass, but with a little puckering, it was more than enough to make the two connect. Her jaw fell at ease - an open-mouthed loving kiss.
I really like you. She said telepathically.

The emotions Javir sensed through the force was overwhelming and his emotions also joined in on the mix. His breathing intensified as him and Alachei embraced each other. They're body heat being transferred between them. Going along with Alachei to the railing Javir felt her hand caress his face Javir's eyes met hers. For once the green orbs no longer looked empty they seemed to have a shining light in them at this point. His force presence magnified by his emotions as him and Alachei kissed. It was Javir's first kiss, and it was with a queen, much less a obviously beautiful one. Wrapping his arms around her waist Javir returned the kiss and let himself be absorbed in it for just a bit before the kiss was broken. "So how will this all end up, I don't want it to end here. I want to be with you my queen. I love you." Javir said as he went in and kissed her this time taking the initiative. "You're the queen of this dominion however and I am nothing but a Justicar. Do you think others will approve? Or will this be the only time we can have a moment as joyous as this?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Butterflies had filled Alachei's stomach. What had she just done? It was so spontaneous, but it felt so right. She welcomed his embrace and enjoyed the second kiss. In truth, it was her first kiss as well, and quickly became her second too. The way he held her - it just felt so right, so comfortable. She could fall this way all day.
"I want to be with you too," she said, clasping his hands with hers. "But love does not culture over one night. Please," she looked back at him puppy-eyed, "Have a date with me? I want to become closer to you, get to know you better. We can enjoy ourselves, alone, away from the burdens of our duties.... But for now, my love..." she pulled closer to him once more and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Let us finish discussing this business you seem to have placed so much attention to."
Alachei hoped @[member="Javir Strilla"] would continue to hold and caress her, telling her all of his wonderful ideas for contributions while the two could look on to the stars. She dropped down on her butt, pulling at his hands to sit with her. She yearned to lay back in his lap and make herself comfortable in her new interest's embrace. A soft smile continued to brighten her visage.

"You're right my queen, in most cases it would be considered highly impossible, but I feel in the force and in my heart that this is so right." Javir said as his eyes stared into hers. "Of course I'd love to go on a date with you, however even during business we can enjoy each other's company. Such as this, just the two of us here in one of the most beautiful places in the galaxy, alone" Taking the last peck on the lips as a sign for them to get down to business Javir allowed for himself to be pulled along by Alachei.

Javir felt so confused as he took his seat next to Alachei it was almost as if it was destiny for them to have met together on that night. Reaching over and placing his hands around her waist Javir had Alachei shift her body so she'd be laying against him head on his shoulder. Looking up at the stars as they twinkled Javir felt oddly at peace and didn't want the moment to end. "I have ambitions to craft this armor for your armies, it will give us a great advantage, and maybe even adjust it into the designs for the Justicar's armor. Never know when it will come in handy. The armors made from the combinations of materials I use can easily put us up there with others while saving us production costs. We can even sell our allies or neutral factions imitations of it. In this age with so many force users I think the popularity of lightsaber resistant armor is on the rise." Javir announced.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei simply smiled, resting her head on his shoulder as she laid into him. Her arms crossed and hands laid over his own on around her body.
"I am very aware of your personal business ventures," she firmly teased, having known many things about each of their lives for she was the High Queen. "It seems sturdy, and I definitely like the design... but how well will it hold up, really?"
Alachei then had an idea. She could, in theory, give it a few strikes with a saber. Sadly, she did not have her sabers on her as she had left from her bed with nothing but her silk sleeping bikini and the opaque silk spread. Even her filed claws would be of little use in proving the integrity of such a type of armor.
"Darling, hold that thought. I have a plan. Do you trust me? We can test it - together - in the morning." She asked. However, she was in no rush to leave. For now, she just wanted to enjoy the moment and share a beautiful sight with that special someone, who she snuggled back against.
[Timeskip?]

"I believe it will holdup quite well compared to blasters and lightsabers, though some of the slugthrowers would probably be dangerous, but not many people use them anymore so I doubt there to big a need to worry." JAvir said as he moved a bit feeling quite comfortable in the position. "Of course I trust you, and I'm more than willing to test it out. I believe in my craft." Javir said finding himself slightly more prideful Whether it was to impress Alachei or based on his own pride he did not know.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei awoke the next morning, eyes blinded by the piercing rays of the sun through her huge regal curtains. It cast a soft, warm blanket of color over her bed and on her pale, aged-alabaster body. Mmmn, she groaned as she rolled over on her belly and buried her face deeper into a pillow. The bed itself, round and huge, was easily capable of comfortably holding ten of her even at her stature. Butt in the air, buried in the sheets, she did not want to get out of it, but she knew her duties well. Anything else was not becoming of not only the High Queen but of any self-respecting adept in the Force. The slender, curved Mnenchei slipped to her feet from the bed and hazily made way to a huge walk-in closet. It was lined with dozens of outfits; on one side, several copies of her favorite sorceress outfit followed by an assortment of different regal robes, and the other, tons of very high class, richly outfits for all manner of different occasions. It only dawned on her upon looking at her robes that she had still been in possession of Javir's own, and it was still on her bed! I must've forgotten to give it back before leaving from him, she thought.
Today was going to be a good day. Aside from sparking a flame with the initiate Justicar, Alachei knew that today, she was going to have fun. Her heart again fluttered at the thought, but her mind became at ease in the idea that she might have some fun and well-deserved R&R. She grabbed the nearest black and gold-trimmed robe she could find, and slung it over her body as it was, neatly tying it closed to cover her decorative bikini-clad body. The great mahogany doors to her room slowly swung open.
"Guard. Please call for the justicar Javir Strilla to meet me in the court as soon as possible."
In her hand was a datapad. She flicked through statistics grabbed from Javir's personal files about the armor, surfing through details about his project and how he may come to fulfill it. Unable to resist the urge, she sent him a message on a separate tab.
Vacation, love? Beach day today.

Javir awoke to a loud pounding on his door as he slept in the small apartment that the Justiciary had granted him when he became apart of their numbers. The sound echoed throughout the apartment, and Javir knew he couldn't ignore it because any sane person would've been awoken by it. Standing up he stretched his thin muscular body stretching till his hands almost touched the ceiling. Then rolling his shoulders and popping his neck he made his way for the door. Unlocking and opening the door he pushed it open for his eyes to be barraged by sunlight. "Yea?" HE asked squinting his eyes having a hard time deciphering who was at his door.

"The Queen wishes to see you in the court, as soon as possible." A Justiciary said before bowing and leaving. Squinting my eyes behind him I shrugged before walking back into the room and getting dressed. However the sound of a chirp chirp came from my datapad and when I checked it I saw there was a message from Alachei waiting for me. Reading it I smiled before sending a response back. "Sure I'm up for it, but buissness first." I sent the message before exiting my apartment and heading towards the court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom