Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Dawn for Naboo

Queen Kalantha has made her debut, and now that's she's officially here, I'm looking forward to getting some threads going that involve Naboo and its people. This is probe for potential interest! I have lots of ideas, and I'm open to anything. A few things I have in mind:
  • Naboo Renaissance, following the reconstruction of Theed after the Cataclysm. Could be a gala, a parade, or a festival; Some kind of rejuvenation
  • Royal Security Force, bringing them up to par for a world that's uncomfortably close to the Sith. Also establishing potential handmaidens for future missions and threads
  • Political connections, with both the major powers that be (RTL + GA), as well as local/neighboring systems looking to stick out the coming war together
  • Local legislation, fielding some representatives to aid the Queen in matters of state
  • Queenly escapades, because we all know your girl's gotta sneak out of that headpiece and explore a bit sometimes!

About four years ago [IRL], Xenia was a well known figure on Naboo! Her family, the Nastassia family, owned a large portion of the economy's plasma industry. Nastass-Tech (or Nas-Tech) produced a long line of combat and security droids which I'll be bringing back once I re-develop new graphics. Their design is inspired by Naboo's sleek chrome aesthetic.

She has a vested interest in the wellbeing of Naboo.

“Learn to obey before you command”
If you need someone to train your security forces, then I would be willing to oblige. It would be an excellent way for Hont to re-acquaint himself with the galaxy at large that he now finds himself in after he was re-awakened from cryosleep. A war-veteran who has seen countless battles and still has years ahead, Hont would also be able to create drama due to his past being closely tied to the NIO and TSE, although serving neither currently, due to being presumed KIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom