Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready For Judge New crystal concept: Ultra-bright ore

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius-Rainbow crystal

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: N/A, because no one's using it yet :/
  • Affiliation: Uhh... anyone?
  • Market Status: Open Market
  • Model: Uhh... ore?
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Uhh.... this is the material...
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mineral (I know what I said)
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Color: Extremely bright white, and any impurities dampen certain spots (see in picture the black and yellow spots).
  • Resistances: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Ultra-Bright is an incredibly rare substance found only on planets with severe volcanic activity. (in large veins, the veins themselves are quite hard to find)
  • What's so special about it other than rarity? ENERGY! Just a chunk no bigger than a baseball could power a hyper-drive for two jumps!
  • Superconductive (lowers it's overall charge however, also can cause blackout if the energy isn't safely stored within the minute)
  • Relatively fragile, a good hit with a club will fracture it. (see weaknesses) However, it can be safely cut, with precision and patience.
STRENGTHS
  • EXTREMELY potent
  • HIGH energy output
  • Makes blaster go brrRRRRZzzZt
WEAKNESSES
  • Can lose it's charge very easily (can be drained quickly, although this would take a VERY large battery)
  • relatively fragile (as seen above)
  • VOLATILE, may cause a massive EMP if shattered.
DESCRIPTION
Originally discovered on the Planet of Skelticar, (see here) it wasn't held for too long before being lost to the ages, however, others have suspected that other planets with similar volcanic activity could have this oddity deep beneath their surfaces. 'lo an' behold, more Ultra-bright was discovered on Mustafar, (see here) which only further proved these claims.​
Many people have experimented with this 'wonder-mineral' and have developed theories on how it came to be, however the most probable history is that this strange rock can and has absorbed the mass amounts of geothermal energy over millenniums, slowly becoming more and more potent.​
Many have wondered if at the core of every planet, this 'Ultra-Bright ore' could be found in vast quantity, however, no one has found a means to prove this claim.​
Very few people have dared to go near even the smallest chunk, for fear of it's volatile properties, but even fewer know that it will only cause a planet-wide blackout if incorrectly cut. Still, most just avoid it.​
Those who are much more ambitious, however, use these 'Ultra-bright' crystals unobserved by the public eye. For if any one of them knew, they would certainly loose power over the masses.​
Whatever the case, 'Ultra-Bright' can prove that the risk is worth the reward.​
And with that, I dust my hands and let a judge tell me what I'm doing wrong again!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom