Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Codex Submission Limit

From this point on, you will only be allowed to have three concurrent active submissions in the Codex at any one time.
This applies across all of one's characters and accounts.

Previously we had allowed three for each section, but this is no longer the case.

Submissions submitted before now will be allowed to continue.

If more than the allocated amount of submissions are posted the remainder will be moved to archive until you have room at which time you can ask for it to be moved back.
Excessive abuse of this will result in penalties.

Valiens Nantaris said:
penalties
penaltykick.jpg

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Just codex :)

I was shocked when I found out this was not already the rules the other day. People posting 15+ submissions was what originally started bogging down the Factory, no less true for the Codex.

[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

When we had more Judges (and more specialized ones, at that -- that's not me saying the current judges aren't good!! that's me referring back to when we had specific "tech" or "species'" judges) we had it reduced from however many you wanted to 3 per writer per *section*, which was a good stepping stone. The change from specialized judges to well rounded - and in turn less judges - plus the introduction of 2 (?) more sections to the Codex has likely caused a strain. We didn't just jump from one to the other :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom