Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New character needs peepz to rp with ^_^

Kyla Foy

K
3249503770_1_3_TYq0tKyU.jpg

Hai there!

Emilia Shields is my new character. I have not decided how I will develop her. Her first connections can come from all directions. Non FS/Witch/Dark/Jedi/Sith/Or something else?

I am open for suggestion. Her past isn't too bright though.

I would to get multiple threads going on!

[member="Emilia Shields"], what other characters do you have? Interesting in branching out or sticking with what you like to write about?

Just asking to see if I can get a feel for that you're thinking about and if I can help. :D

Kyla Foy

K
I am currently only interested in RPing with this character and what do you mean with branching out?

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Choli Vyn"] She totally has no interest at this current moment in being a pilot nor does she have the slightest clue on how such a thing works

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Subject David"]

Good otherwise Ophelia will attack you =3

[member="Choli Vyn"]

No problem

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

No idea yet. She will first have to work out her addictions xD

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Bryce Bantam"]

She basically doesn't trust anyone, so Good luck with that xD (Yep not making things easy.)

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

I haven't really decided One thread I am tagged in says Naboo, the other one Coruscant, So I guess one of those two?

[member="Darren Onyx"]

Sweet! That would be awesome, but how will we implant that into the story? (Villain enemy)

Well that depends on the direction you're taking her. Onyx really hates anyone who doesn't agree with his view on Good and Evil. He won't nessissarily want to eliminate that person but he won't like them. But if that person has views that strongly differ from his then yea, he'll try and cause some harm or become an enemy to that person.

If you want I can PM you more detailed about his views so you can get a better idea.

[member="Emilia Shields"]

Kyla Foy

K
You have the views of Revan. I know. Haha. Uhhh, my character at the moment knows far too little about the Force to really think of any of those ways.

[member="Darren Onyx"]

We could have Onyx try and persuade her but she denies him. That's a simple idea that would play out okay. Or if you enjoyed his views we could flip the script and have her and him develop a friendship, maybe even father/daughter based off how young she is and how old he is? I'm not sure, just spit balling haha :p

[member="Emilia Shields"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom