Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public New Character in Need of New Threads

McGill

M
Title kinda makes it sound like he needs new clothes... which he does, actually. Can't keep running around in stripes forever.

Anyway, I made a new character named McGill. He was (and maybe still is) a Shi'ido rebel who was brainwashed by the Brotherhood of the Maw into serving them as a double agent. When the liberation of Lao-mon failed and the Maw opted to just genocide the Shi'ido, he was among the refugees evacuated from the planet. Long story short, he was discovered and sent to an asylum to help deal with the brainwashing, but then he managed to escape (along with several other inmates) during the invasion of Coruscant.

McGill is a Non-Force User, so I'm not looking for Jedi or Sith training threads. But if you want to hire him to do a job, recruit him to your cause, or fight him on the roof of a SpaceMart at 3 AM, I'm open to all that and more.

I also have a character introduction thread already set up here:

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Title kinda makes it sound like he needs new clothes... which he does, actually. Can't keep running around in stripes forever.

Anyway, I made a new character named McGill. He was (and maybe still is) a Shi'ido rebel who was brainwashed by the Brotherhood of the Maw into serving them as a double agent. When the liberation of Lao-mon failed and the Maw opted to just genocide the Shi'ido, he was among the refugees evacuated from the planet. Long story short, he was discovered and sent to an asylum to help deal with the brainwashing, but then he managed to escape (along with several other inmates) during the invasion of Coruscant.

McGill is a Non-Force User, so I'm not looking for Jedi or Sith training threads. But if you want to hire him to do a job, recruit him to your cause, or fight him on the roof of a SpaceMart at 3 AM, I'm open to all that and more.

I also have a character introduction thread already set up here:

Well if you are interested sort of just got back and looking to get Andulf char story going again. And not a FU as well with a bit of shady past despite his slightly privileged background. Am trying to see if can find someone to help advance that angle with him if nothing else while trying get him caught up with things ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom