Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Beginnings

(OOC: Dantooine: 16 years ago)

latest

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

The boy stared at the woman his bright blue eyes staring up at the tall, smiling woman. They were sitting on the tall, grassy plains of Dantooine away from the orphanage. The orphans were busy having fun against the Oak Tree that produced juicy fruit. The woman though always warned the boy that they were filled with insects and may not be thoroughly cleaned. The boy didn't care though, he loved eating the Muja Fruit even if it gave him a tummy ache the next day. The boy sat on the towel eating his ham sandwich and staring at the sun a smile formed on his face.

"I want to be....." The boy said while the woman gently wiped the crumbs from his lips. "A hero!"

"A hero?" The woman chuckled tossing a lock of her long brown hair over shoulder. "That's an interesting job, why did you decide on that."

"Because Ms ********!" The boy said quickly jumping up. "You told me that I'm in charge of the children here! I..... I don't feel that I'm strong enough to protect them though!"

"Really?" The woman got up. "Why do you say that?"

The boy shook his head clenching his fists. "It's because....." The boy started. "There's a lot of bad people out there and I don't feel that I'm ready."

The woman gave the boy a warm smile. "Oh Navu," he said. "There is great potential within you. Like I said close your eyes and breathe."

Navu did what he was told, he cleared his mind and focused on that energy that was churning inside of him. "What do you feel?"

"Like....." Navu said. "That I can do anything..... Maybe the ability to protect the kids is inside of me?"

"Yes Navu," The woman said. "In time you will harness that energy to protect not only this orphanage but galaxy as well."

(OOC: Current year aboard the The Valiant-Class 'Star Destroyer': Eye of the Osiris flying on the Dragon Trail)

robert-lajot-laerke-star-wars-rum-test-billede-11.jpg

Navu fluttered his eyes open at the sound of knocking. Groaning, the Knight grabbed his Lightsaber clipping to his belt before he lumbered over towards the door. "Knight Myther," The officer stood at attention. "Sorry for interrupting you on your day off but you come to the hangar bay immediately."

"Why?" Navu asked bluntly.

"You have been....." The officer said. "Assigned to an apprentice."

"Not possible," Navu said smoothing out his black shirt. "I never asked for one. I work alone."

"This came from the Imperial Knight branch sir," The officer said much to Navu's annoyance. "It's considered mandatory for Knights to train at least one apprentice throughout their career."

"Where did you hear that?" Navu asked his voice remaining cold.

"It's a rumor I admit," The officer said. "But it does explain your confusion."

"I'm not training the apprentice," Navu said closing the door. "Tell them you got the wrong person."

"I...." The officer was loss for words for what just transpired he shook his head before the door opened again.

"All right," Navu said. "Take me to the hangar."

The officer saluted before Navu followed him it was mostly because the Empire loves to follow a routine and if one person breaks that routine, the entire structure crumbles. The most Navu can do is to turn this apprentice down and move on with his life. After a few minutes, they arrived at the hangar where the Imperial shuttle was docked. "Where is the apprentice?" Navu asked.

"She's coming," The officer responded. "Her shuttle just landed 5 minutes ago."

Arianna Sarreti

Last edited:

Arianna Sarreti

A

UaaFcjP.png

A meeting between a new master and student
Somewhere along the Dragon Trail
Aboard the NIV Eye of the Osiris

c132e8d4a440595929c1429fd78c776fe0dacec0_00.jpg

After the Lamba-class shuttle touched down onto the hangar deck of the Eye of the Osiris, suddenly the reality of Arianna's new situation hit her squarely.

The young Errant Knight was going to finally meet her new master. It has been some time since her last one had passed into the Force; he was killed during one of the Chiss uprisings where the two had been sent to quell the turmoil. She felt guilt over it, but in the end, the situation was not her fault and was what it was.

The raven-haired Bastionian sighed to herself, then rose from her seat, a small duffle in hand, and made for the boarding ramp as it had been lowered for the personnel debarking.

The hangar bay of the Valiant-class Star Destroyer was small yet loomed large as she peered around with her dark chocolate eyes while striding towards the duty officer; dressed in a crisp Imperial Knight uniform with the hem of the cape bellowing about her booted feet and lightsaber attached to the utility belt slung appropriately around her slender waist.

"Name?" he asked curtly, eyeing the woman with the usual scrutiny of an Imperial while holding his datapad.

"Arianna Sarreti. I am to report to Imperial Knight Navu Myther Navu Myther upon my arrival," she replied, looking at the taller man directly in the eye. "If you would kindly notify my master, I would appreciate it."

"Yes, ma'am," the duty officer answered with a cant of his head, then motioned for the other officer standing next to him to do so promptly with a knowing look between them.

Now to wait to meet the man of mystery who was to finish her training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Navu grunted seeing the shuttle land on the spaceport. He had another dream about the woman and the orphans again. It was a time when it was peaceful and tranquil unlike the hellish nightmares Navu had of the orphanage burning. Navu could still hear the anguished cries for help as the flames consumed them licking their flesh and all Navu could do was to watch helplessly. Who were they though? Navu tried his best to remember but all it came out was white noise like in the dream. There wasn't a day that went by where Navu hadn't thought about the orphanage or the woman. He attempted to look it up on the Dantooine database but came up empty.

"Knight," The Imperial officer said. "Your apprentice has arrived.

"I'm not entirely sure that she will be my apprentice," Navu replied annoyance laced in his tone of voice. "But bring her here."

4 squads of Stormtroopers were passing by doing their usual morning patrols. Navu moved towards crates that were placed near the shuttle and leaned his back placing his hands on his pockets. The Knight turned his gaze towards the woman walking down the ramp she was around his age..... surprising but then again it had only been a year since Navu was promoted to a Knight.

"Hey." Navu said to the woman sounding as plain and emotionless as usual. "How are you?"

Arianna Sarreti

Arianna Sarreti

A

UaaFcjP.png

A meeting between a new master and student
Somewhere along the Dragon Trail
Aboard the
NIV Eye of the Osiris
Navu Myther Navu Myther
~*~

Arianna wasn't quite sure what was going on here as they seemed to know she was coming yet not. Perhaps this was some sort of test the Errant Knight's new master had a hand in... Time would only tell.

As the minutes ticked, dark chocolate orbs scanned the Imperial personnel... taking note of four squadrons of stormtroopers on patrol, various hangar technicians, and then the duty officer who appeared to be a bit uncomfortable with the two of them just standing waiting for some type of response.

Finally, the younger Imperial officer returned to where she was waiting.

"Ma'am... If you will please follow me. I will take you to your master," he offered with a subtle motion of his hand, then there was that look exchanged between the two men again. What was she missing here?

"Lieutenant," the young Imperial Knight gave a curt nod to the duty officer, then followed the ensign across the hangar bay to where some supply crates were stacked. Ari sensed another Force user was behind them... and was he amused?

"Thank you, Ensign. I can take it from here," the raven-haired Bastionian said dismissively, then walked a few steps further until the mystery man appeared. He didn't quite fit the image she had imagined from reading his issued brief given. The young man could not be more than a few years older than her, but his accomplishments listed were more of a seasoned Imperial Knight of many years.

"Knight Myther? Greetings, I am Arianna Sarreti," she offered with a cant of her head and a small smile gracing her face, then the Errant Knight continued. "I was appointed your apprentice by the Council and instructed to meet up with you aboard this ship. I take it either you were not expecting me... or expecting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom