Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New around the site, don't have a single idea of what to do!

Grimm

So I'm making a interest check on a what do for an interest check. So any idea's of what I can do? Being the new guy and all.

Matreya

Smart assness aside, I could RP a mission or something with ya. Get you used to the way things go, I've been doing that a lot recently...not wanting to but feeling it's necessary -_-. But you asked politely and everything so lets do this!

Welcome to the Chaos board. The easiest way to get an rp partner here is to post on the OOC board your story idea. People are usually more than happy to express interest and before you know it you are rping like a pro.

Another good way is to check the open threads and look for one that interests you, or pm the writers to see if you can join in. Usually they would be more than happy to accomodate.

If you are interested in dark side training (sword style or disciplines) you can pm me and we can work something out. Also I am curious as to what kind of cargo you deal in. Perhaps we can work something out in that direction as well.

As always the important thing is to have a fun writing experience with people from all over the world, as long as you don't trust a single word those sneaky Jedi tell you ;)

Peace out. Daxton Bane, Intergalactic Man of Mystery and Mayhem.

Matreya

DON'T TRUST HIM! IT'S A MISTAKE! Ask the mandos from what I hear lol

Nah, that's pretty much what's best for starters. Kudos sir!

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

tumblr_l6qltt4jGa1qc1lr3o1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom